Hijack this!

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:03 am
I had a pair of moccasins once... but I kept sliding on the had wood floor so I traded them in for a nice pair of slippers with a rubber sole... I could even were them outside to get the paper.

Yeah, slippers are the way to go.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:06 am
Cool!

I love snakes. My favorite thing when I used to work at the zoo was to hold the boa constrictor. My least favorite thing was to be inside the mascot costume. Have any of you ever done that? Omigod it's so hot and stinky and awful and half the little kids run away screaming and the other half run towards you screaming and you have to remain perky and friendly when all you wanna do is go jump in a nice cool pool.

So be nice to mascots.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:05 pm
I once had a bad experience with a mascot. You see, a friend of mine was a plushy. She was constantly trying to get me to dress up with her and go to a plushy orgie. Time after time I would refuse her. One night after months of being asked I, against my better judgement, gave in and decided to go with her. You can see what happened...

http://www.quickbiteme.com/comics/quickbiteme62.gif

It was a disaster... I had a huge black eye the next day... how was I supposed to know he was a guy? I mean he was wearing a freakin' bunny costume!

Now every Easter, whenever i see the damn cadbury bunny, I have horific flashbacks.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:59 pm
im sorry to hear that Jp... how in the world do the cadbury bunny lay all those eggs?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:56 pm
Speaking of eggs, I was in Walmart today and they had this tremendous display of eggs. Probably a couple hundred dozen or so and I got to thinking about the number of eggs that must just be sitting around in various grocery stores.

Has anyone ever been to a chicken egg farm? Are they big?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:47 pm
(Good to see you out of the politics forum every once in awhile McG... by the way if you want me to get rid of that stinky cheese on yur head stop by my avatar shop some time)

I've never been to a chicken egg farm but I was at a farm that sold whole chickens once. You could pick out the chickens you wanted and they would catch them, take them to the shed out back, behead them, throw them in this boiler thing to soften them up and them put them on this spinning machine thing that defeathered them. My sister got hit by a flying piece of raw chicken guts that flew off of the machine... it was pretty funny... she just moved to New York to persue a career as a painter.

A lot of people on A2k are New Yorkers, yes?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:50 pm
i guess the splattering of chicken guts was an inspiration to her Jp... maybe she saw something in the way it hit her cheek.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 05:41 pm
Eva wrote:
Lame ass? You want water snakes? Try Oklahoma or Texas, Odd Socks. We've got poisonous water moccasins and plenty of poisonous land snakes, too.

HAHAHAHA nice try, but you've only got a few in relation to the geographic size of the country.

Also, you don't have a great deal of poisonous spiders, either. I'm guessing that they little lame ass 2 mm leaf spiders. OOOOhhhhh yOU C an'T eat me! I'm aN amEricAn goD Doesn'T LEt bAD thINGs hAPPen to AMERicanS!!!!

Wink and poisonous moccasins? Who WantS poisONous moccasins if you are going to go poisonous shoes, go poisonous thonGS bad Enough MoccasINS are BAD enough

see, you just wan;t to live in the riverland, so you can go cow tipping and sheep castrating, THat'S all. Don't deny it.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 08:18 pm
Water moccasins ARE snakes, fer crissakes.....black ones with white inside their mouths, if you're unlucky enough to see that. We have lots of poisonous spiders, too. Especially brown recluses and black widows.

I have no idea where YOUR "riverland" is, but I happen to live 4 blocks from a major river here. We hardly ever tip cows in the city, though. Sorry. Wink
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:04 pm
Eva you're to far of a classy lady to get drawn into an agrueement with odd socks...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:08 pm
Speaking of arguments, don't you just love when you're arguing with someone and they get so pissed off that spit starts to fly from their mouth? I love that.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:10 pm
or they talk so much they get that little string of spit in the corner of their mouth?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:12 pm
Oh yeah, that is bad. Or they get so angry that they have a brain embolism right there? Good times.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:14 pm
then you kick them a little and scream in their face "told you i was right, now look whos being punished by God"
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:25 pm
Exactly!

And then you notice a trickle of blood coming from the corner of their mouth and you hear approaching sirens, and then you start running and running, but it's so hard to run, because you're just laughing hysterically at that jackass laying on the ground drooling and bleeding...that is the BEST!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:26 pm
oh nothing beats days like that... man the good life... after that you just want to sit down, drink a beer and get on line and tell someone about it....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:30 pm
Yes, Seed, sometimes it really is a truly wonderful world.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:31 pm
you know Kicky its really the little things that make it worth living
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 09:58 pm
Gosh, I sure am glad I have you two big, strong men here to defend me from Odd Socks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 10:00 pm
Wink -tips his hat back- anytime ma'am
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hijack this!
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 02:09:41