Fossil rock found in creek near Alton,IL

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 10:57 am
Small rock with a nice wieght to it. Many fossils in the rock that seem to be surrounded by crystals or quartz maybe. I just want help figuring out what my best rock in my collection is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 660 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Jpasch25

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 10:58 am
@Jpasch25,
Nvm can't seem to be able to upload my photos on here
dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:14 pm
@Jpasch25,
Jp, yes, after some 18 years I finally gave up trying. Science, if you're listening, why don't you make it easier
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:48 pm
@Jpasch25,
While you can't use the forum's software to upload a picture to your post, you can use one of the popular online image posting websites. I use www.photobucket.com.

Register there, it's easy.

Then while you are on the website, click "Upload".
When the pic is loaded, (just a moment), click "library". That is the spot on Photobucket where all your pics will be held.

When you go to "library", you will see your pic. Click on that pic twice. Now you will come to a screen where the pic is large, and there will be several web addresses on the right side.

Click on the one that says "IMG", (for image). There will be a yellow line saying "copied". That means the IMG, (image) address of your pic is now on your computer's clipboard.

Then come here, start a post, press Ctrl-V (or Paste), and the pic should appear on your A2K post.

Good luck.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:52 pm
@Blickers,
Blick thank you. Have copied to Word, intend to print and try out as soon as can persuade son to repair printer
0 Replies