edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 01:49 pm
@farmerman,
He's on second.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 02:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
I really like her. Great instrument that is well-trained and well-maintained. Haven't heard a genre yet that she can't take over. + I hugely love the work she's done with Tony Bennett.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2017 02:37 pm
@ehBeth,
It was her work with Tony that caused me to give her more than a glance.
0 Replies

elenahao

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hey,
I just could say I like Lady Gaga
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 11:57 pm
Lady Gaga gave the NFL a "Million Reasons" to be glad they chose her for the Super Bowl LI halftime show.

The NFL announced that her halftime show was the most-watched musical event of all-time across all platforms. It was also the most-watched Super Bowl halftime performance in history through broadcast and digital channels.

Approximately 118 million viewers tuned in to watch the live broadcast and an estimated 150 million unique views have since accumulated across NFL's digital platforms, including NFL.com, NFL Mobile, Twitter, YouTube, and Giphy.

The 13-minute performance had plenty to keep viewers entertained with renditions of past and current hits, including "Bad Romance," "Poker Face," "Born This Way," and "Million Reasons" - on Super Bowl Sunday.

There was also plenty to talk about. During Lady Gaga's live performance, there were 2.2 million real-time tweets about the #PepsiHalftime show, as well as a total of 5.1 million tweets about the performance leading up to, during, and in the 10 minutes following.
jcboy

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 05:24 pm
Everyone keeps saying Lady Gaga's new single is disappointing because it sounds like a cookie-cooker Chainsmokers pop song. I'm going to offer a different insult and say it sounds like one of Martin Garrix's boring pop songs. I consider this a far more accurate criticism as they both used to be so much more exciting.
0 Replies

BarbroIsaksson

Reply Wed 3 May, 2017 12:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
Cool, never heard this before...
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 02:02 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote edgar:
Quote:
The NFL announced that her halftime show was the most-watched musical event of all-time across all platforms. It was also the most-watched Super Bowl halftime performance in history through broadcast and digital channels.

Just before the halftime performance, Terry Bradshaw, football announcer, (and Super Bowl legend of the 70s), started cracking on Lady Gaga and said that her audience would be just young girls, among other things.

With these ratings, you can be pretty sure that Bradshaw's boss will tell him to keep his opinion about the musical acts to himself.
0 Replies