I'm interested in the matter of peeing and aging.

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 06:24 pm
I don't mind peeing stories among the young now or when the rest of us were, but I'm interested in the rigamarole about various products for elders.

I'm relatively ok, but I get my elders can be dealing with a lot.

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 08:43 pm
I am aging. And at times peeing. Simultaneously. At 74 I sleep the night through without needing to get up for anything.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2017 10:50 pm
Just think: when we are older, we will be told its OK to poop and pee again in our pants- anytime we want to!!
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 05:42 am
@PUNKEY,
Yippee!
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 01:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
night through without needing to get up
how very lucky
roger

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 03:05 pm
@dalehileman,
I swear, if it were not for my bladder, I might never get out of bed.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 03:17 pm
@roger,
OK, I actually laughed out loud but also semihemidemi-believe you.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 03:22 pm
@roger,
Quote:
if it were not for my bladder
Rog me nuther. Speaking of 'bladder' or course....

But I for one won't, just refuse
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 03:44 pm
I first looked into pads when pal and I had an art gallery and design business, and the bathroom was 23 steps up to the next floor (that was the bathroom that had raccoons in the attic, old story now). I didn't buy them then, or did I? no, but I remember looking at pad shelves in the grocery store. One likes to have people interested in the paintings on the wall and not have the gallery person run away from pee need. That wasn't at all usual, but I remember anxiety somewhat, thus the looking.

I'm still what they call continent, but I have tried out some in case I get stuck somewhere/some situation. News to me, most of those brands make my butt itch.

I looked it up online and low and behold there are many complaints about this on the internet. I eventually found one that works for excursions abroad the land, a Kroger product called Pantiliners. (they tested by me resulted in no itch, my lady). I presume they have products for men too, on the same aisle.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:11 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
butt itch
Interesting Temp that you should so admit. I too experience it, often; tho not from med but from small deposits acquired by f''t'g, using much Prep H...of both sorts.

Of course the s'p's't'i's presents problems; like it slithers out if you down't push it up frnuf. Instead w/ thumbnail I plane off a few curlies onto wadded-up toipap

Welll tho, wouldn't blame ya if you joined the TAATANE in protest of my abbrs. I was just curious how many esl might be stopped by such toughies as 'frnuf' or 's'p's't'i's

Anyhow it's 'suppositories'
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:19 pm
I don't understand anything of what you typed.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:22 pm
@dalehileman,
Aw, just hadta:

Quote:
butt itch
Interesting, Tempura, that you should so admit. I too experience it, often; though not from medicines but from small deposits acquired by farting, using much Preparation H (Hemorrhoidal)...of both sorts.

Of course the suppositories present problems; like it slithers out if you down't push it up far enough. Instead with thumbnail I plane off a few curlies onto wadded-up toilet paper

Welll though, wouldn't blame you if you joined the TAATANE (Terribly Angry at All Times About Nearly Everything) in protest of my abbreviations. I was just curious how many English as a Second Language (https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=mac_bm#channel=mac_bm&q=define+esl) might be stopped by such toughies as 'frnuf' or 's'p's't'i's

Anyhow it's 'suppositories'
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hey, eb, I'm something like 3/4 year older than you. Keep on, keep on.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:26 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Same at ya. I think you do well, from what I have seen and read.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:26 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Er, those worries by me were about our once a month gallery openings. I'm not the salesey type, but I connected to people. Running away up the stairs would be tacky.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:49 pm
@dalehileman,
Hemorrhoids are another whole subject; I was lucky about those.

I thought I was the large giant of your terrible people. I have started a thread or threads some time ago about my irritation about acronyms, especially on a world wide website.

I want to not have to look up the world's acronyms. I worked, in the past, in a world of science acronyms. You push acronyms as smart, but they are a main way of isolating people for conversation.

I am pleased you have started to talk.

dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 04:59 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
my irritation about acronyms
You are forgiven
Tho yes, no, guess I'm not

Quote:
main way of isolating people for conversation.
Dunno Osso, I'd imagined the esl might learn a thing or two by q'in'

...If only thee some way to identify the esl as such; and Mgmt got interested in possibilities such as I have suggested, eg, listing allowable abbrs

But yea, Buco, I'd talk about near anything. Yo, it's nearly bedtime and I've been at this all day
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 06:16 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

You push acronyms as smart, but they are a main way of isolating people for conversation.

Yes. Acronyms are a part of what I finally decided was exclusionary jargon. Many fields have the need to express ideas as briefly as possible in everyday conversation. Sometimes, it's just to make sure outsiders are fully aware of their outsider status.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 06:20 pm
@roger,
Rog, well put
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 06:30 pm
@dalehileman,
meantime, you highly promote cutting key strokes - talk about annoying. I get this amuses you but it flops for communication.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm interested in the matter of peeing and aging.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:09:49