Sydney

SydT

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 06:26 am
Canon 2900 printer keeps printing the same page. Cancelling documents in printer queue does not work. How can I spolve this?

jespah

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 07:10 am
@SydT,
I know it sounds cliché, but have you tried turning it off, and maybe even unplugging it? It sounds as if the page is just stuck in the cache but you might be able to get it to clear the cache if you do this.
0 Replies

SydT

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 08:12 am
Thanks, but I've tried that. Disconnected printer from my computer and switched it off. Left it for 20 minutes, then reconnected. And I still get the same page.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 08:34 am
Your "buffer" is full. It must have gotten a message to print this page repeatedly.

Turn off the printer. Then on. Go to your printer icon and hit "all pending jobs" or other message that tells you what is going to be printed or in the process of being printed. You must "Cancel" that job. Hit cancel. Then turn off your computer, printer AND disconnect the connection from the printer to the computer. That should clear all "print" jobs.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 10:12 pm
@PUNKEY,
Cancel pending print jobs. Go to the printer icon on your computer.
Go to, how to cancel print job.
0 Replies