Mgmt pls pls pls again

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 02:46 pm
Newcomer: Please don't read

As I'd mentioned earlier, while the downthumb (which many misunderstand as a crit) isn't best to foreshorten one's listing, demarking by removal of NEWis but temporary expedient since it almost always ret'ns shortly....

....when one then has to access the thread to determine if the last post is directed at himself. I estimate this requirement will before I cash in, will havecost me 1,382,807 otherwise unnecessary keystrokes...by actual calc...

One possible solution req'g no significant changes to software: Find a way to contact each and every newcomer, advising him that it isn't, necessarily, neccessary

Of course for the TAATANE who (rightly for gosh sake) insists, please please, Mgmt, provide some other quick means to curtail a listing

Thanks fellas

Incidentally, about abbrs (I just know you guys d'need'em spelled out), in contacting beginner as above, note also he be advised somehow not to read postings from Persistent Nuts (me) whose foreshortenings he might not understand: Mebbe a symbol placed before the name of every such, eg,@dalehileman

...Yes, still workin' out a good'n,' eg, here: frsh't'ng? forshort'g? fstng?

Dunno exactly how it's be done but sure you Mgrs know a way without even a change to software

Thanking anyone having had the patience to read my posting, Oh incidentally "idn'need'm" is an actual abbr

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 02:58 pm
You will have to wait for next edition of A2K with cleaner surfaces, brighter colors and whiter whites!
dalehileman

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 05:12 pm
@McGentrix,
Thank you McG, can hardly wait
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 06:18 pm
@dalehileman,
Please get one of your sons to teach you how to refresh a page, as you obviously fail at it.

Plus. don't complain to the rest of us, over and over.

See Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 12:07 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
don't complain to the rest of us
But Oss as I might have remarked earlier, I won't be the least bit offended if you should skip my postings

But thank you again for your interest in my plight

And oh yes, at 86 I had forgotten about that Contact Us, I shall use it
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 12:52 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
Contact Us
Ya I sent 'em a link to this very thread, brilliant idea Oss
0 Replies