Listing deletion revisited

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:24 am
Mgmt, it's getting to be an aweful nuisance having to re-read each and every NEW to decode whether another response is necessary; surely you must see how that is

...even if your next software edit isn't 'til 2020

Forgive kinda pun there
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 478 • Replies: 4

centrox

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:50 am
Why don't you do what I do? Just visit the ones you think are interesting, and ignore the rest. Also, no response is truly "necessary".

dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:07 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Just visit the ones you think are interesting
Thanks C/C but at 86 I often (usu?) can't 'mem'
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:22 pm
@dalehileman,
http://able2know.org/topic/362829-1#post-6342299
dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:24 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Ok Oss and thanks but 86 still don't follow

By " 'can't "mem" ' " I mean that when I see a NEW I can seldom remember whether it was one of lost interest; and therefore compelled to open it, turn the page, and if necessary drop to the bot, then according to wehat I see there make the decision as to whether to respond

Other TAATANE don't mind sdo many keystrokes, so Mgmt, please give the Averge Clod (me anyhow) an easier way!

Yo, incidentally, some of us use " ' " instead of " " " to avoid that additional stroke using both fingers, tho as you can see, sometimes it's unavoidable, entailing a half-dozen more strokes

Edited with the most gratefulness
Quote:
no response is truly "necessary".
Yea C/C!!! say it again!! as that's wehat I keep tellin' all the TAATANE, you don't hafta read my OP !!
0 Replies