Trump Impeachment Watch

Real Music

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 07:27 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:
Trump won the election, and he clearly has a mandate - give him a chance to do the job he was elected to do.

I bet America is having voters remorse for electing Trump. I bet if America could vote right now, they would vote Trump out of office.
Lash

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 07:33 pm
@Real Music,
Man, I hate to say it, but a very recent poll says Rs would beat Ds if the election was today. Pollster said this just changed for the first time since the 2016 election.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 07:49 pm
Moore has been saying it all along.
Lash

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 07:55 pm
@edgarblythe,
It’s a Dem mass suicide.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 08:01 pm
What didn't work a year ago ain't working now.
maporsche

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 08:58 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

What didn't work a year ago ain't working now.

And some left-leaning among us haven't learned ANYTHING in almost 16 months.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 10:45 am
@maporsche,
Deliberately misconstrue Trump's comment about MS-13

Defend MS-13 rapists and murderers as human beings with the spark of God in them while supporting the extermination of millions of unborn human beings holding the same spark.

Blame Trump rather than North Korea

Go on and on about the right of overpaid athletes to make a symbolic gesture while at the work place.

Etc, etc, etc...ad nauseum

Please, please, please keep it up.

Unfortunately, your abandonment of common sense and human dignity is more likely to lead to the tyrant you fear then some machinist in Ohio wearing a MAGA hast.

And if and when that tyrant comes to power, who will be leading the real fight against him? Hollywood actors who play badasses? Effete academics? Whiny football players? Nope it will be the guys in the MAGA hats who kept their guns despite your intentions.

(Not specifically directed towards you MP)

maporsche

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:01 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm glad you mentioned that it wasn't directed towards me, because I don't recall commenting on most any of that. Smile
0 Replies