Trump Impeachment Watch

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:17 pm
@Lash,
Yes it is.

If Trump Enterprises has debt owned by China or Russia, that's of concern, but it isn't even remotely close to "high crimes & misdemeanors" C'mon you're smarter than that.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Lash wrote:
Ignored.

No soup for you!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:20 pm
@giujohn,
I'll take some of that!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:22 pm
@chai2,
Good grief, if there is a mentally unhinged person in the public view, it's Olbermann. Just google him.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:23 pm
@Lash,
Oh please. Everything Olbermann does is an attempt at regaining relevancy.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:49 pm
@Lash,
Think back to when people were "diagnosing" Hillary based on some observations. They presumed all manor of neurological malady. (My opinion was she just didn't know how to act/sound folksy/genuine) It's like that.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 10:31 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

March 1, 2018

Well. Thinking up a new moniker...
lmur

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 10:37 am
@Lash,
'Lashski' has a nice ring to it (giggles).
Lash

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 10:43 am
@lmur,
An awesome idea!!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 01:29 pm
LOL!!

Natasha Gudinov...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 10:21 am
Oop. Hold the presses. He may be out by March 1, 2018 after all! I was already getting used to my new Russian moniker.

Couldn’t decide between Gudinov and Badinov.

We’ll see what Flynn does.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 07:08 pm
@Lash,
How about Talkshitbollockoff?
Lash

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 08:42 pm
@izzythepush,
That's taken, talksshit.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 05:13 am
@Lash,
That's very disappointing. Did you get one of your kids or Oralloy to write that for you? In future if you can't think of anything original to write it's best not to bother, and paraphrasing what someone has just said with an I'm not you are type of comment would leave most school kids unimpressed.

Then again you seem to like turgid ennui, so about Boreyatitsoff?

You see what I did there? Instead of paraphrasing what you said, I came up with something original, now you try.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 05:49 am
About the only reason left to impeach Trump is to get his hands away from the nuclear code. He has already completed the destruction of the America I used to live in.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 08:13 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

... that seem to be seeds for a possible or likely impeachment.

Does being born count?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 08:16 am
@izzythepush,
I’m conserving energy for more interesting pursuits, but thanks.

Lash

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 08:18 am
I think Iceland had the right idea.

https://theconversation.com/amp/icelands-crowd-sourced-constitution-hope-for-disillusioned-voters-everywhere-67803

Western democracies are in turmoil. From Brexit to Donald Trump, to a general lack of trust in politics, disillusioned voters are expressing their frustration in strange ways. In Iceland, they are taking a more proactive, hopeful approach – and it’s a lesson to the rest of the world. It looks as though a crowd-sourced constitution, developed in 2012, could finally be about to make its way through parliament.

The document – the result of four months of consultation – was approved by a two-thirds majority in a national referendum but was ultimately rejected by the government of the time. It includes clauses on environmental protection, puts international human rights law and the rights of refugees and migrants front and centre, and proposes redistributing the fruits of Iceland’s natural resources – notably fishing.

The Pirate Party has made getting the constitution through parliament a priority. And a pre-election agreement between five parties to make that happen within two years suggests a strong commitment on almost every side.

As important as the content is how the constitution was produced. The participatory nature of its writing sets it apart from other similar documents. The soul-searching prompted by the economic crash offered a chance to reassess what Icelandic society stands for and provides the perfect moment to change the way the country operates. This existential reimagining is the heart of the constitution and cannot be underestimated.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 08:41 am
@Lash,
You seem to be conserving quite a lot.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 07:05 pm
Don’t worry about impeachment. It appears that the world is going to remove Trump.

A sinkhole has been growing on the White House grounds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/local/wp/2018/05/22/theres-a-sinkhole-on-the-white-house-lawn-and-its-growing/
0 Replies