Who would you like to meet from a2k...

panzade

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 05:29 pm
...rummaging around looking for my post where I was outed as a lesbo trapped in a man's body....
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 05:55 pm
Oh Oh....I think I may be in trouble now....lol...gotta run!!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 06:07 pm
Aren't all men lesbos trapped in a man's body?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 06:11 pm
Lash wrote:

If they were i'd have to give up my bisexuality... Laughing Shocked Surprised and i kind of like having the best of all worlds Twisted Evil
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 06:23 pm
Uhhh yes!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:42 am
I wanna go to BPB's East Coast party. I'd get to see Joe Nation again, and meet a dozen or so A2Kers I've been dying to meet.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 01:02 pm
Eva wrote:
I wanna go to BPB's East Coast party. I'd get to see Joe Nation again, and meet a dozen or so A2Kers I've been dying to meet.

consider yourself an honorary east coaster for the day....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 01:03 pm
In fact, because I'm bound to have forgotten someone...everyone East of the mississippi is invited...except for a handful...you know who you are and probably wouldn't want to come anyway
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 01:37 pm
Lash wrote:

Not gay men, but that was a good one.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 02:00 pm
Thanks, BPB! I can't wait!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 03:11 pm
You guys might be meeting BOIDA?????

I'm a coming!!!!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:50 am
Can't make it, Deb. Unpack. Another time.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:19 am
I have met: Gautam, Walter, McTag (and Mrs McTag, Fiona), Steve 4100, cicerone imposter and Tarah. Oh - and the irregular visitor to a2k, Vincent.

I would like to meet: so many more!

I nearly met: the Boston crowd (about 12 months ago) but they all cried off with various poor excuses. I even spoke to little k! I also nearly met margo, who has not really forgiven me for being out of town for work. Sad

I would particularly like to meet (but haven't yet mentioned): Setanta, dlowan, cav, sozobe, Grand Duke, Slappy...please don't take offence if I've overlooked you!

If that's you in your avatar, I'd like to meet: Joahaeyo...Wink

KP
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:20 am
Well - neither can I - but still - DAMN!!!!
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 04:15 am
Grand Duke wrote:
On a related matter, I'm hopefully meeting Gautam on Monday in London (who will be the first person I've met from A2K), if he doesn't cancel on me (like last week). G, if you read this - I know, you're a busy man! Only joking mate!

Indeed he is a busy man, and has cancelled again! I'll let him off though as it's to do with his new job.

KP - I'm usually in Romford on Monday nights, which is a only short train & tube ride from central London. if you ever fancy meeting up in town for a beer or two, let me know. I'll drop a line into the "A2K UK Meet" for any other London-dwellers who fancy it. Nice one.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 08:25:11