Who would you like to meet from a2k...

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:21 am
and why?

Friday's tend to be slow because everyone just wants to go home, so hopefully this will be entertaining. Smile

I haven't been here long enough to develop any e-relationships with anyone, but I'd like to meet anyone from my state, slappy, bi-polar, Debra_Law, and panzade. that's off top of my head, I'm terrible at remembering usernames here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,270 • Replies: 94
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:23 am
I'd be willing to meet anyone from A2K. People are easier to understand when you meet them face to face.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:24 am
I've met ehBeth, Setanta, Swimpy, patiodog, and timber, and enjoyed it very much. ehBeth and Swimpy especially, no slight to the fellas.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:27 am
I did meet ehBeth, Setanta, BoGoWo, and Wenchilina. They were all great people.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:28 am
Like Cav, I'd be happy to meet anyone I've had a posting conversation with. Like any of you 3, for starters. Maybe one day I'll get a plane across the Atlantic...

On a related matter, I'm hopefully meeting Gautam on Monday in London (who will be the first person I've met from A2K), if he doesn't cancel on me (like last week). G, if you read this - I know, you're a busy man! Only joking mate!
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:30 am
the list would be shorter if i mentioned who i wouldn't like to meet :-)
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:35 am
I've met little k and that was wonderful.

I would love to meet Noddy, soz and the sozlet, swimpy, fishin, morganwood, eBeth and Phoenix, maybe because those are the people I've known the longest (and I'm probably forgetting a few). In many ways I feel like I have "met" these people.

I do confess to finding Joe Nation a compelling figure too. He says so many interesting things in such a fascinating way that I imagine he would be easy to meet.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:38 am
If I had to put a single person at the top of the list, it would have to be Gus. Let's face it, who wouldn't want to sit on his porch, supping a beer, and gazing out over the capybara herds and the swamp. 'Nuff said.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:44 am
I would so love to meet boomer and get sozlet and Mo together.

Joe Nation rocks.

(Uh-oh, this is gonna be one of those where I keep coming back and saying oh I want to meet ____, too!, isn't it. I like willow's answer, the number of people I wouldn't want to meet, of active posters, is probably much smaller.) (Actually, I'd want to meet even the people who make me cuckoo -- I'm insatiably curious, and would want to know what they're like in person.) (So there ya go -- I want to meet EVERYONE! Heh! As long as it's, like, in a nice neutral location anyway... ;-) )
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:48 am
hehe, but you guys have to have those you'd like to meet first (make more of an effort to show up), even if the list is 50+ long. Smile

I'd be happy to meet anyone from a2k too, but there are some I think I may have more fun with.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:49 am
I would love to meet you all.

But I am a little worried about giving up my avatar (regal and strong) for my non-internet persona (slightly balding, pudgy middle-aged person).
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:49 am
I'd like to meet everyone wih about handful of exceptions....I have some favorites....male and female, liberal and conservative, but I wouldn't name them....wouldn't want to sleight anyone...I'd be willing to bet most of you know the ones I wouldn't want to meet under any circumstances......
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:53 am
I would like to meet Cav, Kickycan, Nimh, Soz, kristie, and of course anyone in my state as well. I am a texan... >sigh< Pity party anyone????
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:56 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
....wouldn't want to sleight anyone

Are you a magician, Bear?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 09:59 am
I'm a Texan, whoop!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:00 am
Cinnesthesia wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
....wouldn't want to sleight anyone

Are you a magician, Bear?

I can make things disappear...I need an assistant though.....wear your heels :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:01 am
Austin???
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:04 am
let's just say that's where I'll be getting my wedding dress and photographer in a few months! Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:07 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26721&highlight=
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:07 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26721&highlight=

join us
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who would you like to meet from a2k...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 06:14:10