Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Bollux!
No credibility to your 'hearings'

maporsche

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Did the Russians attempt to influence our election? Probably.

Did Obama attempt to influence the Israeli election? Absolutely.

You see these two things differently?

No, I don't. The Democratic Party has a right to be pissed at the Russians. The Israeli's have a right to be pissed at Obama (assuming your claim is true, to which I have no knowledge).

Nothing inconsistent there.
maporsche

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:38 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Don't forget Hillary and the US State Dept. trying to influence the last Russian election.

Do you think that Putin has a right to be pissed at HRC and the US State Department for that?
McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:39 pm
@maporsche,
Apparently it's a big deal to mess with a countries elections. So, maybe? I don't know the guy.
maporsche

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:40 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Apparently it's a big deal to mess with a countries elections. So, maybe? I don't know the guy.

I didn't ask you if he WAS pissed. I asked you if he had the right to be.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:45 pm
@mark noble,
I have no idea what you mean here
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:47 pm
@maporsche,
Well sure, a crook who is ratted on has a "right" to be pissed with the rat.

Obama's attempt to help defeat Netanyahu is a proven fact.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:49 pm
@maporsche,
I don't know. According to Michael Crowley and Julia Ioffe, who I am sure Blatham will say are hacks or shills or some other thing that allows the writers work to be waved off,

Quote:
But nothing angered Putin as much as Clinton’s statement about Russia’s December 2011 parliamentary elections, which produced widespread allegations of fraud and vote-rigging on behalf of Putin allies. At a conference in Lithuania, Clinton issued a biting statement saying that the Russian people “deserve to have their voices heard and their votes counted, and that means they deserve fair, free transparent elections and leaders who are accountable to them.” Some Obama officials felt the provocative statement went too far.

It certainly provoked Putin, who soon accused his opponents of organizing with State Department money. One former State Department official who worked on Russia issues under Clinton suggests that Putin’s outrage over that statement might have been manufactured, a classic effort by a strongman to tarnish his domestic opposition as foreign puppets. McFaul says he is confident that Putin was genuinely angry.

Based on that, I'd say he certainly had a chip on his shoulder against Hillary.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Well sure, a crook who is ratted on has a "right" to be pissed with the rat.

Obama's attempt to help defeat Netanyahu is a proven fact.

Cool...so why are you all surprised that people are pissed about Russia influencing the US Presidential election?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:53 pm
@maporsche,
I'm not.

What I am disturbed by is how this annoyance has morphed into an attempt to blame it on Trump.
mark noble

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 12:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
From what you've 'read' (Heard/Hearings).

There was NO hack!
It's a false-flag!

They demonised Hitler in like fashion.
BECAUSE he started printing his own currency.

EVIDENCE (None)
PROOF (Not forthcoming)
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 01:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I'm not.

What I am disturbed by is how this annoyance has morphed into an attempt to blame it on Trump.

Well, he did ask for Russian hackers to do this specific thing to presumably help him in the election...didn't he?

But I guess I'm really not seeing what you're seeing. I'm seeing reports be published about Russians doing the thing we're talking about and Trump tweeting "No they're didn't!" (paraphrased).

Maybe you're reading something else.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 01:12 pm
@maporsche,
Yeah, he asked them to find the 30,00o emails Hillary deleted. That's not the same thing. That's like me asking you to bring me a turkey sandwich and you bring a meatball hoagie.

Until I see actual evidence that the Russian govt was behind the hacking, the matter will stay in flux. We can call it Schrödinger's hack.
maporsche

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 01:13 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Yeah, he asked them to find the 30,00o emails Hillary deleted. That's not the same thing. That's like me asking you to bring me a turkey sandwich and you bring a meatball hoagie.

And if I were a starving presidential candidate, either way I'm left with a full belly.

Thanks Russia hackers!
revelette1

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 08:00 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
So you're just mad that the RNC wasn't also hacked?

Actually it was, it just wasn't used, which is why the conclusion was reached one of the goals of the hack and leaks was to help Trump in the election, another was throw doubt on US election process and hurt Hillary in the event she was elected.

Quote:
WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have concluded with “high confidence” that Russia acted covertly in the latter stages of the presidential campaign to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances and promote Donald J. Trump, according to senior administration officials.

They based that conclusion, in part, on another finding — which they say was also reached with high confidence — that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee’s computer systems in addition to their attacks on Democratic organizations, but did not release whatever information they gleaned from the Republican networks.

source

But hey, I know, along with the CIA, Homeland Security and the FBI, the US media is also out to frame Russia and to hurt Trump.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 09:08 am
@maporsche,
There is no evidence - FOR A REASON.

'Thanks Russian Hackers'?

Blinkered by choice.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 09:14 am
@McGentrix,
So you ACCEPT (Blindly) A HACK took place?

Any ..... PROOF?

Were you there?
Did you have a clear, unbiased, view of the event?
Can you substantiate these findings?

Or did 'a source' deliver your current outlook...?
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 09:18 am
Russian Intervention in American Election Was No One-Off

Unfortunately, it is the unclassified version. However, I noticed a slight change in Trump after his classified briefing. He went from denying the Russian connection to saying the hacks didn't help him get elected, which, I kind of agree with.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 09:24 am
@revelette1,
This will make it a lot easier for Wikileads (and Assange):

http://i66.tinypic.com/j7qbk3.jpg

Well, a big "thank you!" for the later done promis

http://i66.tinypic.com/25t95yo.jpg
mark noble

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 09:27 am
@revelette1,
You do acknowledge that MILLIONS of hacks take place 'by the minute'?

And bouncing proxy IP's is fundamental to this procedure.
And the 'security' agencies are pretty clever drones.

IF there was any foundation to any of this - It would be made clear..

0 Replies