Breasts....How do you like yours?

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:10 am
my husband is able to roll his tongue like no one else I have ever seen....which means he has great muscle control in his tongue...which means.....I need to go home now.... Shocked
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:16 am
I'm glad I enjoy going down to the "lady garden" (find that expression very funny, though I'd never use it in earnest)!

I think one of the biggest compliments I ever received was "how is it you know how to do it just like I'd want to, if I could lick myself" Very Happy

Good reminder, though, cav - haven't had the chance to practice my technique in a while...but I'm hoping that will change soon.

KP
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:17 am
Before I was married, a teaching assistant once complimented me highly on my oral presentation. I thought that was way cute.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 11:51 am
Good reminder, though, cav - haven't had the chance to practice my technique in a while...but I'm hoping that will change soon.

I could definitely be inticed to move to London :wink:
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 01:03 pm
Lady Garden indeed !!! Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 02:22 pm
Um, who you voting for, kitchenpete?

Oh damn, you're in England. I forgot. Nevermind. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:01 pm
Well...I can see this discussion has gone down hill!!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:05 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Well...I can see this discussion has gone down hill!!!!

down in the valley one might say....
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:32 pm
they say once you go black you never go back.... but i say one you go white, you know you've been ate right...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:42 pm
I've had a few black female friends of mine tell me once you go white you go right back to black....I dunno.....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:52 pm
Speaking of black girls, I've never been a huge fan of Halle Berry, but she does have some bodacious tatas.

http://www.chud.com/newgraphics/halleberrynekkid.jpg
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 04:11 pm
If you people keep this nasty talk up you are in for as big licken. Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 04:26 pm
BBB
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36390
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 04:31 pm
Hey BBB you could link that to the penis thread too lol
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 06:08 am
Eva wrote:

I voted for Small and Perky (anything up to a generous handful) - I'm much more interested in a well shaped arse (the English spelling!). In fact, big breasts are wasted on me - I'm really indifferent to them and those women who pride themselves on their orbs are better off going for a man who really appreciates them, I think!

Yes - I'm in England - I'm feeling very English about my previous (bragging) post! I can't believe I revealed that little memory! Embarrassed

KP
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 06:55 am
kitchenpete wrote:
Eva wrote:

I voted for Small and Perky (anything up to a generous handful) - I'm much more interested in a well shaped arse (the English spelling!). In fact, big breasts are wasted on me - I'm really indifferent to them and those women who pride themselves on their orbs are better off going for a man who really appreciates them, I think!

Yes - I'm in England - I'm feeling very English about my previous (bragging) post! I can't believe I revealed that little memory! Embarrassed

KP

Yo KP...if you read my earlier post on this issue...you see that we are shoulder to shoulder on this!
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 07:08 am
Yes, I noticed that, Frank.

Vive la difference - leave the udders to the rest, we can concentrate on what WE think is best!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 09:59 am
Anna Nicole, real, or fake?

http://www.1celebritysearch.com/photos/anna_smith.jpg
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:06 am
so fake. no real boobs of that size will stand up like that in a flimsy dress.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:14 am
cjhsa wrote:
Anna Nicole, real, or fake?

http://www.1celebritysearch.com/photos/anna_smith.jpg

I don't care. Yummy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 06/01/2024 at 07:10:59