Breasts....How do you like yours?

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:38 am
KICKY! I thought perhaps you'd passed out in the bathroom again and hit your head on the sink!

Nice to see you!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:40 am
Nice to see YOU and your wonderful breasts, Kristie. Just stopped in for a quickie.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 10:41 am
quickie....fun fun fun...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 11:15 am
If anyone caught "Two and a Half Men" last night, Jerry Ryan made a guest appearance as Charlie's girlfriend.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/colin.anderson/world/JerryRyan2.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 10:04 am
How about some little ones for a change?

http://www.maximonline.com/girls/eva_longoria/gm_l6.jpg
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 05:01 pm
http://www.vahalia.com/fr/photos-serie1-vahalia-amatrice-de-charme/photos-s1p05-vahalia-amatrice-de-charme.jpg

I know this thread should die..but well i was feeling kinda horny and just wanted to share... Very Happy Shocked Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:02 pm
I'm so glad you did...once again, I say, Yummy.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:05 pm
willow...I thought you told me you were a brunette...??
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:08 pm
Although I can't see the complete breast in that picture, those are just about as close to perfect as it gets.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:15 pm
I am going to jump into this thread. I've seen the title come up a lot and keep thinking - hmmm, I like my breasts rubbed, licked sucked, nibbled, tickled and otherwise handled, but that's not what the thread's about so I have kept my mouth shut (heehee) until now.

I think breats are sexual, even after witnessing my sister breast feeding her way through two kids, I still can't think of them (mine) as anything but sexual. So, to me, they are the most obvious public display of sexuality and are therefor sexy. And, I like seeing men's nips standing up to say hello a lot.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:22 pm
littlek, your use of the term 'breats' as sexual indicates your desire (so confused you are titillated, so to speak)...I suggest a healthy dose of Barry White, a nice bottle of wine, and a good friend who can speak in tongues.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:25 pm
littlek wrote:
I am going to jump into this thread. I've seen the title come up a lot and keep thinking - hmmm, I like my breasts rubbed, licked sucked, nibbled, tickled and otherwise handled, but that's not what the thread's about so I have kept my mouth shut (heehee) until now.

I think breats are sexual, even after witnessing my sister breast feeding her way through two kids, I still can't think of them (mine) as anything but sexual. So, to me, they are the most obvious public display of sexuality and are therefor sexy. And, I like seeing men's nips standing up to say hello a lot.

You should put that in a personal ad. I know I'd be writing to you...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:26 pm
Littlek...the wow meter just went...BOING!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:27 pm
It seems that the ladies are a little bit turned on tonight. First it was willow, now littlek...hmmm...we might have the makings of a fine A2K orgy here...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:28 pm
Oops, what are breats anyway? Well, one out of 3 ain't bad. Actually, there's prolly some Barry White around somewhere. I still need to find that good friend.

Thanks Kicky, if I do decide to go that route again, I may use it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 06:29 pm
Oh my. Panzade, your last post suites your new(ish) avatar.

Is it a full moon?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 07:58 pm
panzade wrote:
Littlek...the wow meter just went...BOING!

Inquiring minds want to know if that is a 4" boing or a 8" boing... Laughing Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 08:03 pm
willow, you could never be a carpenter...you think this (holds thumb and index finger 4" apart) is 8"
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 08:16 pm
panzade wrote:
willow, you could never be a carpenter...you think this (holds thumb and index finger 4" apart) is 8"

No love that (quote you gave) is the reason women have poor depth perception :wink: Laughing constantly being lied to by the men in our lives Very Happy Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 08:22 pm
edit
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 06:09:50