Whys is my Boyfriend being like this with me??

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 05:34 am
I've been with my boyfriend for a year and he has been sexting other woman, he's apologized and said he will try prove to me he will never EVER do this again, he said he's so upset for hurting me etc I know he hasn't physically cheated but i said i will stay with him but if he does this again i am gone...BUT he's been accusing me of cheating lately, i would never cheat on anyone never mind him. He said he says it because he's scared i will do the same to him as he's done to me and that i don't want him anymore. He keep saying i am talking to men, that i will cheat. I went to give him a cuddle and kiss before i left for work and he had his hands folded and didnt kiss me back and walked away, and said i gave my son a kiss and not him? Seriously whats wrong with him? why is he doing this to me? Do you think he's trying to get me to finish with him?????

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 09:08 am
Then by all means, finish with him. He sounds childish and passive-aggressive at best.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 04:44 pm
Do you think he's trying to get me to finish with him?????

Could be, but why would you even want this kind of man around your son?

0 Replies

melanie83

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 10:28 am
because i love the guy, he is sweet and kind and he is so upset with himself in what de done but he keeps saying im cheating Sad
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 10:38 am
@melanie83,
the same guy you asked about before?

http://able2know.org/topic/357703-1#post-6322515

he's not getting better, sounds like he's getting worse

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 10:39 am
@melanie83,
melanie83 wrote:
he is sweet and kind

the guy you are posting about does not sound sweet or kind

he sounds nasty and manipulative
0 Replies

EmmaDilemma23

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 02:34 am
@melanie83,
It is very typical that a partner who participates in "cheating" type of behaviors to soon become paranoid that the other will now look for other candidates. It is part of their guilt and coping mechanism. They in this type of insecurity causes them to do it again. You've only been together for a year so most of his emotional needs may not have been met yet and obviously neither are yours.
I have done this type of cheating with my own husband. Mostly due to my raging insecurities and gap in our relationshipin communication. I understand it's difficult but there's a greater issue at hand for his behavior whether it be habit or disconnection from you.
The more key part to your circumstance is you don't have time to deal with this while raising your son. There will be unwarrented affects on your son and this type of enviornment isn't worth it. Any grown man willing to be in a relationship with a child would understand that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Whys is my Boyfriend being like this with me??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:25:37