Unhappy neighbor / smoking in duplex

dupre

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:01 am
Thanks, Roger and Rahman. I sent her a text about it. Roger is right. It shouldn't be entirely on me.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 10:51 am
@Ragman,
Oops that should be Flies (not files)

Who is Rahman?
0 Replies

dupre

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 10:57 am
Autocorrect on smart phone. This is a challenge for me. I "corrected" your name several times, but I see it did not work. Sorry.
0 Replies

dupre

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 10:08 pm
Oh please help me, Lord.

So we have turned off AC and Heat. Neither boyfriend nor I are home. And neighbor texts me about smoke at 10 pm.

Boyfriend left today at 1:30 pm with his brother to go on a trip. Earlier he had all the doors open with a stiff breeze. And vents closed and AC off, etc.

So she texts me could I please ask our houseguest to open the doors.

I am not there and no one should be in the house.

So I emailed her back saying that we either need to call the fire department if there is smoke and no one is home or the police if there are people in my duplex, since there shouldn't be anyone there.

So, she didn't respond and I called her frantic to send either police or fire department.

So then I found out from boyfriend the above, that he left at 1:30 pm today and had doors open with breeze and vents closed with AC off.

So, I emailed her to check and see if her older daughter is smoking.

And she emails me that I am out of line.

I emailed her back and said, Not at all. Kids do that. There's smoke, and it isn't us. Let's work the problem.

I am so done with this!!

How do I tell her to shove off.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:51:59