What are the safest places for Solo Travelling?

maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 04:57 pm
@Frugal1,
I am not a knee-jerk liberal, and I am not particularly happy with the Democratic party.

But the Democrats are the party that is defending immigrants, supporting civil rights groups, advocating for refugees, standing up for Immigrants, standing for equal pay for women and minority and defending policies that will increase the number of minorities who vote...

So the answer to your question is a resounding "Yes!". I do think the Democratic party does a pretty good job at standing up to White Supremacists.

And the White Supremacists still haven't gotten over the fact that we elected a Black man twice to the White House.

A big part of the Trump victory is a White Supremacist backlash to Obama (who they insist is the "Worst President in History". I think even Frugal agrees with that.
giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 06:39 pm
@Frugal1,
Is this the same putz that was thrown off the plane for talking on the phone to his mother in aribic? And if so why wasn't he exposed in the MSM?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 06:48 pm
@giujohn,
GiuJohn,

Don't you think Frugal's rhetoric is a little too crazy... even for you? Are you sure you want to get tied to this guy?

You will notice that I stay away from Izzy, for the same reason.
giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Well I'm gonna need some specifics. Mostly I think his posts are hilarious. Which ones bother you?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:31 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

As the non-Trump voters here already know.... there have been zero terrorist acts on airplanes in the US in 15 years (other than the horrible act of upsetting White Supremacists by speaking in a foreign language).

For the Trump voters .... Facts don't matter. "Heil Trump!"

Max...Scrolling back to this post its a little beneath you and inflamitory...Don't ya think?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:33 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

If you plan to fly... Muslims are boycotting Delta Airlines, it's now the safest airline on earth.

I'm going to assume Frug was saying this tongue in cheek and was goading for a reaction.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The White Slavery fantasy is really pretty ugly. It is a way to justify White Supremacist beliefs.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/04/19/how-myth-irish-slaves-became-favorite-meme-racists-online

It is really strange (and a little troubling) that we have someone on Able2know with a Jewish Heritage promoting Neo-Nazi ideas.

I don't even know where you're going with this or why but come on..Neo Nazi?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:44 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

Max, your ignorance is proof enough that nobody should trust a thing you say here.

Ok you got his goat. But he is not ignorant...Just a little misguided
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Well Max that is your opinion. I think the Dems have hurt the inner-city minorities and set them back 40 years. As for illegal aliens I think they use them as a political football but they aren't really helping them in any substantial or meaningful way.

And you are knee jerk reacting...To Frug's goading.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 02:34 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

...The term "White" is a loose term referring to people of Northern European heritage. In a US historical context it refers to Protestants who were dominant in colonial times and remained in power through the 19th century.

The term "Supremacy" means control, or dominance over wealth, politics and culture.

When I say "White Supremacy" I am referring specifically to people who believe that their views of White Protestant culture should dominate over other cultures in the US. That is why White Supremacists are against Muslims and are suspicious of policy seen to benefit Black people or Immigrants...

You have the history correct; however, the conclusions being a reason for bigoty is wrong, in my opinion. Those Protestants whose culture dominated the U.S. up to the present time only gives credence to the old adage, "the early bird catches the worm." A very simple reality; no bigotry involved. That is why Hollywood was predominantly Jewish, since the film industry once being an untried industry, Jews were allowed to risk their capital in it. If you follow history, Gentiles tend to take over that which Jews have proven to be a money maker: does Christianity ring a bell?
0 Replies