What are the safest places for Solo Travelling?

Miller

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 03:03 pm
@Foofie,
White slave trade? Isn't this what happened to that young, blond woman, who was snatched off the highway, beaten-up, chained etc by one young Hispanic female and one older Hispanic woman out in California?

Have to be real careful, when visiting California...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2016 03:06 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Do they still say "man overboard"? That seems so outdated.
Well, the manning of a vessel was formerly done exclusively by males.
It's less what one says but more about alarms, flags, manoeuvres ...
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 02:38 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Not to forget alien abductions... how many woman have been snatched up through the balcony windows of 5 star hotels to be probed (and possibly impregnated) by entities from other galaxies.

OMG. An attempt at sarcastic humor from a Bostonian. How utterly adorable.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 02:41 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

White slave trade? Isn't this what happened to that young, blond woman, who was snatched off the highway, beaten-up, chained etc by one young Hispanic female and one older Hispanic woman out in California?

Have to be real careful, when visiting California...

California became a foreign country to me after 90201 didn't ring true anymore, based on the changed demographic. Let everyone in California live a long and healthy life, but far, far away (a take off from the Fiddler On the Roof's "prayer for the Czar").
maxdancona

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 10:51 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
California became a foreign country to me after 90201 didn't ring true anymore

Bigotry and irony in one sentence.

I wonder if Foofie knows why the names of Los Angeles and San Diego and San Francisco are in Spanish?

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 11:08 pm
@Miller,
The White Slavery fantasy is really pretty ugly. It is a way to justify White Supremacist beliefs.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/04/19/how-myth-irish-slaves-became-favorite-meme-racists-online

It is really strange (and a little troubling) that we have someone on Able2know with a Jewish Heritage promoting Neo-Nazi ideas.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 08:07 am
If you plan to fly... Muslims are boycotting Delta Airlines, it's now the safest airline on earth.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 10:23 am
@Frugal1,
As the non-Trump voters here already know.... there have been zero terrorist acts on airplanes in the US in 15 years (other than the horrible act of upsetting White Supremacists by speaking in a foreign language).

For the Trump voters .... Facts don't matter. "Heil Trump!"

Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 12:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Yeah, Max knows a thing or two about being a White Supremacists.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0aTr7DVQAA2vQc.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:01 pm
@Frugal1,
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:02 pm
@maxdancona,
Once again, Max is under-informed, and unwilling to look at the facts.

Quote:
other than the horrible act of upsetting
*************** by speaking in a foreign language

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0Nnl0xVIAEkU-8.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:08 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal. Can you stick up for yourself in your own words rather than these silly cut and paste jobs? Cutting and pasting silliness from the internet is not a sign of intelligence.

You did say....

Quote:
f you plan to fly... Muslims are boycotting Delta Airlines, it's now the safest airline on earth.

In your own words, please explain

What did you mean by that? Do you feel that you are safer in an airplane if there are no Muslims on board? That is what you seem to be saying.

I have no problem accepting the fact. There are Black people as well as White people who are arsonists and liars, and Muslims who act badly. I have no problem with that, I believe that people are equal and should be judged by their behavior rather than the color of their skin.

If you have factual evidence that White people are, in fact, superior to Middle Eastern people... I would even listen to that. But you haven't provided any more than internet memes.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Max, your ignorance is proof enough that nobody should trust a thing you say here.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:34 pm
@Frugal1,
You don't have to trust anything Frugal. I don't ask anyone to trust me. I only ask that they back up what they say.

I simply asked you a question. Do you really feel safer on an airplane that doesn't have any Muslims on it?

Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Muslims are boycotting Delta Airlines, it's now the safest airline on earth.

Max, nobody should trust anything you say - you are an 0bama & muslim apologist.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:40 pm
@Frugal1,
Do you have any evidence for the claim that Delta is now the safest airline on Earth, or are you only saying this because Muslims are boycotting? I don't see any empirical reason to believe that Delta is any safer than Southwest, or American Airlines, or Qantas?

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:43 pm
@Frugal1,
Quote:
Max, nobody should trust anything you say - you are an 0bama & muslim apologist.

Yes, I am an Obama and Muslim apologist... if by "apologist" you mean I believe that they are equal to White Christians. Obama was elected twice as the American president with a majority of the popular votes. He continues to have a reasonably high approval rating.

The argument here is about White Supremacy. I reject White Supremacy and as such I accept Black presidents and Muslim Americans.

For that I don't apologize.
Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:46 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I reject White Supremacy

The liberal progressive democrat party is the party of White Supremacy, do you reject the liberal progressive democrat party?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:53 pm
@Frugal1,
There are two words in the term "White Supremacy"

The term "White" is a loose term referring to people of Northern European heritage. In a US historical context it refers to Protestants who were dominant in colonial times and remained in power through the 19th century.

The term "Supremacy" means control, or dominance over wealth, politics and culture.

When I say "White Supremacy" I am referring specifically to people who believe that their views of White Protestant culture should dominate over other cultures in the US. That is why White Supremacists are against Muslims and are suspicious of policy seen to benefit Black people or Immigrants.

I am curious about how you see the progressive "Democrat" party being in favor of White Supremacist policies?
Frugal1

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 04:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Was that a yes, or a no?