Is this place dead, or what?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 05:10 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
If you wanna I'll quit altogether

This is your passive aggressive spiel in a nutshell. Nobody is asking you to quit altogether, and you know that. Just lay off the grammar threads, other than that A2K is your oyster.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 05:21 pm
This is a man who prides himself for using few keystrokes and abbreviates people's names and regular word spellings nearly all the time.

He regularly announces how many key strokes he's avoided, in the many thousands. This is mean to do to new English learners on threads specifically for them. Many of them are absolute beginners.

I'm fine with his posting in other threads.
giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 08:41 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
But I think we overestimate the harm (if any)
Thank you Con but so many seem so troubled that I fear I must reform

Bullshit Dale...You stay right in there...**** em if the can't take joke...Most if these pretentious assholes are the joke.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:52 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
in the many thousands
Perhaps millions

Quote:
posting in other threads
I'll seriously consider that, Oss. Because it's not always easy to spot the beginner, tho, I had suggested another approach where bad people such as I are id'd by a symbol of some sort (eg, '@', '*'), with newcomer so apprised so if he wishes he might skip my postings

I didn't get much positive response

Also I had suggested a listing begun of allowed v forbidden abbrs but no interest there either

I'd plead for just a few, eg "q" for question, "carret" for carriage return but maybe I'm asking too much

Thank you again Oss for your concern
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:56 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
You stay right in there...**** em
John thank you once more for bolstering my ebbing confidence, wish you weren't in a minority

I'd really like to hear from the esl's but they don't seem to care one way or another

As for abbreviating names, for the life of me I can't see why that should so upset some

I wonder tho whether actual std abbrs might be welcomed by the esl, if for no other reason than it might prove another educational asset

Tho hate to start another fire; but thanks once more for your concern and participation
giujohn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 06:21 pm
@dalehileman,
It's just too damn bad if it offends their delicate sensibilities. Just spit in their eye and drive on. Intolerant devisive dumb asses if ya ask me. Don't let em bully ya.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 07:05 pm
@giujohn,
Thanks again John
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 11:20 pm
@dalehileman,
I've just shown myself to be spineless. I try to please everyone. What a dope I am! Sad
giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 07:18 am
@wmwcjr,
You haven't pleased me lately, by the way...Send money!
mark noble

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 09:27 am
As for the thread-topic, which appears to have meandered off into some fantasmagorical realm of 'kick the old fella in the nuts', it, at least, brought a few personas into play.

Ask yourselves.

1. Why do I bother calling into A2k?
2. Is my opinion any more/less valid than anothers'?
3. Should I attack 'those' I find intolerable, or avoid heated-conflict, and ignore?

Dale - You desperately seek attention and folk just don't have time for such.
As for 'reform'. - You bring nothing of interest to this site - But it responds, and as long as it 'responds' you will cling to it wholly. I get it....
giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 03:06 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

As for the thread-topic, which appears to have meandered off into some fantasmagorical realm of 'kick the old fella in the nuts', it, at least, brought a few personas into play.

Ask yourselves.

1. Why do I bother calling into A2k?
2. Is my opinion any more/less valid than anothers'?
3. Should I attack 'those' I find intolerable, or avoid heated-conflict, and ignore?

Dale - You desperately seek attention and folk just don't have time for such.
As for 'reform'. - You bring nothing of interest to this site - But it responds, and as long as it 'responds' you will cling to it wholly. I get it....

1...Cuz I'm bored
2...More, definitely
3...Attack, definitely

As for you attack on Dale...It's bullshit. Did someone hold a gun to your head and make you read this thread? Do ya want me to call 911?
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 04:31 pm
@giujohn,
I know you. What you'd really like me to do is to send you a young, extremely beauteous (and willing) young female homo sapiens who is attracted to macho cops. Although I aim to please, I have no such (sex) objects to give. So, how about a nice set of seal ribs, instead?

http://www.harpseals.org/images/seals/whitecoatandflesh_sm.jpg

Ya (as hawkeye would say), gross looking, they are. The ribs, that is; not the baby seal. Crying or Very sad

dalehileman

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 06:10 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
As for you attack on Dale...It's bullshit
Why, thanks once again John. However I guess I am just a bit aggravating at times tho I think some of the criticism is exaggerated
giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 06:43 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I know you. What you'd really like me to do is to send you a young, extremely beauteous (and willing) young female homo sapiens who is attracted to macho cops. Although I aim to please, I have no such (sex) objects to give. So, how about a nice set of seal ribs, instead?

http://www.harpseals.org/images/seals/whitecoatandflesh_sm.jpg

Ya (as hawkeye would say), gross looking, they are. The ribs, that is; not the baby seal. Crying or Very sad

Only if they're BBQed
giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 06:44 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
As for you attack on Dale...It's bullshit
Why, thanks once again John. However I guess I am just a bit aggravating at times tho I think some of the criticism is exaggerated

Ya think?? Exaggerated is an understatement.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 07:01 pm
@giujohn,
There is no way that any barbecue sauce could ever redeem such a supposedly edible but absolutely grotesque preparation of organic matter.

By the way, did you notice that I got thumbed down twice at last glance? I be naughty! I doth offend! Mr. Green
giujohn

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 07:45 pm
@wmwcjr,
Oh? Is baby seal not delicious?

As for the childish thumbing crap I rarely pay any attention to it... Although I am proud for holding the record...I think it was over 100 on one post.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 01:28 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
Is baby seal not delicious?
How would I know? The very thought of eating baby seal makes me want to cry. Crying or Very sad

I'm sure you've heard the old saying "Vote early and vote often." Well, I think that's what happened to that post of yours.

Here's a politically incorrect song about baby seals you're bound to appreciate. Smile

I can't believe I've done it! Wow! What bad taste! What would my sweet daughters think?
giujohn

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2016 08:14 am
@wmwcjr,
I'm appalled...You should be boiled in seal oil and hung with a seal fur wrap.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 09:16 am
@giujohn,
You're just a younger version of Dale - I can understand his needs - Yours are far more ridiculous.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 10:24:56