ANY TRUTH TO IT?? DID PUTIN HAVE A HAND SELECTING TRUMP?

farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 01:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
I believe thats the very reason that the House and Senate seem to be closing in on a bipartisan agreement to conduct an investigation. Im sure they will use A2k, the Nation, Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post as credible evidence .

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 01:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
Amen! Nice to see honest opinion.

The Left embracing the CIA as the bulwark of American freedom is hypocritical, cynical and an indication of how willing it is to jettison all of it's principles and positions in the pursuit of power.

Frank Church must be rolling over in his grave.

Every institution and agency in DC has been politicized and I sure as hell doubt that the CIA has remained utterly independent. Interfering in elections is what they do on a regular basis and that is what they are doing here.

0 Replies

Setanta
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 02:20 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Im sure they will use A2k, the Nation, Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post as credible evidence .

Heh heh heh heh heh . . .
farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 05:50 am
@Setanta,
Im in a holiday mood and, after a weekend of pondering nswers, Ive awarded the "Hematoma prize" to the answer that best reflects the spirit of this thread
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 06:57 am
Quote:
DID PUTIN HAVE A HAND SELECTING TRUMP?

NO!
farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:04 am
@Frugal1,
Im reserving opinion till the bipartisan Congressional investigation. In US we usually wait for things called FACTS before believing something
The OP is a qiuestion and since youve never provided any evidence of your opinion and the CIA has countered your opinion with the "Cozy Bear" personnae, I tend to lean away from what you believe.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:12 am
If there was even a smidgen of proof to support the accusations - we would have seen it months ago.

It's fake news perpetrated by 0bama & his gang of losers.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:21 am

Putin is as nasty a person as that nasty woman Trump defeated.
It's illogical to believe Putin did not have a hand in supporting Clinton.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:26 am
Farmerman wrote:
ANY TRUTH TO IT??

It matter not, we are living in post-truth times..
Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:42 am
The truth is that no matter how much Putin helped HRC he failed, because she lost to Trump.
farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:50 am
@Frugal1,
Did you see the skit on SNL where Putin shows up Bare chested to confer with his asshole buddy , Trump?
Brilliant bcause it was probably true ( However, we really wont know till the investigation's over)
If he is found impacheable for this treasonous qction and is relieved as president, I fear Pence more. TRUMPO is kind of a doofus, PWnce is like Cheney, weevil incarnate
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:51 am
@timur,
Quote:
we are living in post-truth times
I give an AMEN to that.
Trump ws all over the tv , lying through his ass on-camera and these clowns dont wven see it.
Remember, this is a little less than half of American voters.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:02 am
I see pathetic Snowflakes, young & old, crying & whining about HRC suffering a crushing defeat to Trump.

Excellent!
farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:05 am
@Frugal1,
hoow crushing is the Carpface's popular LOSS to HRC?
Crushing? lets just say its a TKO
Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:08 am
@farmerman,
Trump knocked the bitch out.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:12 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0DJFeGUAAATUL5.jpg
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:14 am
Birds of a feather

http://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2016/12/18/12182016_ap-162185818830468201_c0-55-3000-1804_s885x516.jpg?91720cc8c555df94e0034e8413510c8a93b09350
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 03:55 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Really Foofie, you don't see a problem with Russia and anti-Semitism. In WWII when you point out how we were fighting. Antisemitism in Europe, Russia was being led by Josef Stalin. Have you heard of Stalin? He wasn't so good for Jews.

The contradictions between your White Supremacist sympathies, and your Zionist rhetoric never cease to amuse me.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/25/9c/b2/259cb20c610158db693ccbd00e4d4163.jpg

I have no sympathies for white supremacy, nor do you have any reason to say that. Being in the service and seeing all sorts of Americans serve their country well, I think it is just small minded to make one demographic in the country demonized, just because they like their own, and don't celebrate the urban diversity that others consider their reason for a moral high ground.

If you haven't noticed, many of the urban progressives smugly label many older folks as holding up the progress of a socialized society. Hey, who was here first and gave them a wealthy country to find so appealing to revamp? Anyway, if you haven't served in the military, you might be too alienated from those that find this country worth maintaining as something that one's grandchildren can relate to as they do. It is no more bigoted than the ethnics that like to live in their ethnic neighborhoods, and socialize with their own. Are you going to next tell me that Orthodox Jews have got to interact with Gentiles on Sunday, so they are not labeled bigots?

As a teacher of science, there are other sciences than physics, and basically we humans (or Homosapien/Neanderthal hybrids) are very tribal. We just like to be with our own tribe, however that is defined.

And, Russian anti-Semitism was a cherry picked version. It did not put all Jews en masse in gas chambers, and crematoriums.

Try responding to a post of mine, without any pejorative assertions about me. Just argue the position, without personalizing every reply. I do not make pejorative assertions about you, do I. That is what I dislike about your replies.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 03:58 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

my ancestors were Jews in Russia. They hqd a wonderful time being convinced to to denounce their religion and then get uprooted. Yep, really kind folks them Russkies. Im amazed at how quickly the socio-political revisionism has occurred after Trumps selection.

So, which Europeans were philo-Semites? Perhaps, Danes and the Dutch. Any other candidates?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 04:02 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Oh, well that makes it all acceptable then eh?
Jeez Louise

So, everyone in Farmerland is supposed to have ethical character? Nothing is made acceptable. It might just show that hypocrisy reigns supreme (aka, the pot calling the kettle black).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 05:14:11