At School can the office Lady give you silent lunch

Rbanks

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 02:40 pm
I was late to school today by only a couple of minutes went to sign in at reception so I could get to study hall as I didant have a lesson first period . the Lady in the office made it arkward for me I got angry at her she then said I was being rude and will be getting silent lunch my name was not called today so maybe it was just a threat but she wouldant have the authority anyway

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 02:53 pm
@Rbanks,
Maybe you will be on tomorrow's list.

Rbanks

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 02:59 pm
@PUNKEY,
Hope not I doubt she can issue it
glitterbag

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:10 pm
@Rbanks,
Try being polite, and you won't have to worry about 'silent lunch' or who puts you on the list.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:11 pm
This is the school secretary? and you were rude to her?

You can bet this will catch up to you in some way. Maybe not now, but someday.

You need to be nice to everyone, but there are some people that you don't want to piss off. The school secretary is one of them.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:16 pm
@PUNKEY,
Punky, apparently youth really is wasted on the young.
chai2

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Between his burping and now this, he's on the road to perdition.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 05:01 pm
@chai2,
Ha, kind of a baby gasbag with attitude.
0 Replies

Rbanks

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 05:04 pm
@chai2,
I burped accidentally in class shoulant have had detention then was only a minute late today just unlucky
chai2

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 05:15 pm
@Rbanks,
You're bad to the bone kiddo.

Rbanks

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 05:17 pm
@chai2,
I have only had three detentions 2 of them this term I will admit
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 07:41 pm
You gotta stick it to the evil people no matter how they punish you. The office lady thinks she can control you. Maybe she can try, but you can fight back. There might come a time where you will have the choice between her life and yours, and it's a kill or be killed world.
chai2

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 08:13 pm
@Skeleton ,
stupid office lady
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 01:21 pm
A lot depends on whether you go to the normal, free district school or a private school. In America, a private school can kick you out any time for anything, and all that happens is that you have to go to your normal school. In a normal district school, though, since the law says you have to be allowed to go there, if you are punished you can claim your civil rights are being violated and then there are all sorts of inquiries and the people who made you sit in silence for lunch have to answer to a lot of public boards and provide proof as to why. If you are going to public school and you think you are being treated unfairly, you can make school peoples' lives miserable if you or your parents file a formal complaint.

This is the USA. I don't know if it's the same in the UK.
Blickers

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 01:40 pm
@Blickers,
PS: Before you do this, though, you'd better check with your parents. It probably takes an adult to lodge a formal complaint.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 02:42 pm
Jesus Christ. It would take a real a$$hole to take it up to the school board, wasting their time and a lot of the taxpayers money. Just because you can do something doesn't mean it wouldn't be a stupid ass thing.

I think our your scholar would survive the torment of not talking for a lunch hour.

I think it's hysterical that one day as a student you can cause such disruption over a small reprimand but the day after graduation if he got a job at a school he'd be subject to the whims of an identical student.

This student here has a similar thread about getting a detention. He andsounds like a model student that doesn't cause trouble.

He's just blowing off steam.
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 03:04 pm
@chai2,
I take it that way too.

Steam, yes, we all do it, or at least a lot of us.

One of my cousin's children was promoted to high school principal, or was it vice principal. Too aggravating, he went back to being an ordinary english lit teacher. He has a regular given name, but switched early on to be called Gator. Let me guess, his students appreciate him.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 06:10 pm
I think Blickers was being droll, and provided comic relief to a youngsters peevish complaint.
chai2

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 07:45 pm
@glitterbag,
I think blinkers was being dead serious. He or she comes up with weird stuff on a regular basis.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:09 pm
@chai2,
Ok, I'm not convinced. It sounds an awful lot like the kind of thing I would have said to my kids, ahem "Hi sweetie, I had the engineers here today (child) Really, what happened? (Me) They had to install toilet paper in the bathrooms. (Child) a groan and then a smile.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » At School can the office Lady give you silent lunch
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:04:29