What can I do if mother in law is threatening with the law if I take my baby?

Mommyca

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2016 08:10 am
My baby is 4 months cps and baby daddy have lied saying I can't take my son from his dad's moms house. My son was born out of wedlock and my husband is in prison. No papers for paternity have been signed. And birth certificate has only my name. But because I have lost my first 2 kids I'm being threatened with the law being called and cps that the baby will be taken from me I've even been threatened by my son's dad that I will be killed if I take my baby. I just want my babies back but I'm afraid to try to take them for the fear of the trauma they my be put through and the fear of losing them forever ever fear for my life. What do I do with no help and no attorney money???? What would you do anyone....??

jespah

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2016 08:32 am
@Mommyca,
Call your local legal services and explain what you told us. Make it abundantly clear you have no money for a lawyer.

If that doesn't work, call the cops. Seriously. Call their bluff and be the one to involve the law. I'm sure the cops will be very interested in who's threatening you with bodily harm, no matter what your history is.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2016 09:28 am
Uh...yeah... the Salient Point here seems to be left out... What was the reason CPS took your other children away?
jespah

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2016 11:25 am
@giujohn,
Good question. I'm gonna spin the big wheel and I bet it lands on drugs.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2016 02:03 pm
@Mommyca,
Who has legal custody of your new baby?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2016 02:49 pm
Three kids, 2 already taken away, 1 the mother doesn't have access to.

It's amazing how CPS will lie and say the mother can't take a child from where it is right now. They must be sitting around with nothing better to do.

They obviously lied about the other 2 kids too.

Stupid CPS.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What can I do if mother in law is threatening with the law if I take my baby?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:53:08