Dream Offered - a Handy Husband by the Hour

Col Man

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 05:10 pm
Link : http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=583&ncid=583&e=16&u=/nm/20040929/od_nm/husband_dc

HELSINKI (Reuters) - Need someone to change a lightbulb or babysit? Rent-a-husband Petteri Ikonen says he is your man for all chores about the house.

"I don't sell sex services at all," stressed Ikonen, a warehouse worker who set up his solo husband rental business a year ago, noting that his clients were mainly "lonely women" but included men and families.

"I've given driving lessons, I've sung a birthday serenade, all sorts of things," said the 42-year-old who charges 20 euros ($24.60) for the first hour and 10 euros per hour thereafter, advertising his services on http://www.aviomiespalvelu.net.

But he said his more usual tasks were changing lightbulbs or hanging pictures.

The services offered by the formerly-married Ikonen are not unique, but he said Finnish men had more to offer than most.

"The guy who starts to do this has to be responsible and have a good sense of humor, have good manners, be good with his hands. He has to be all that a typical good Finnish husband is. Sensitive and tender, talks all issues through," he said
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 301 • Replies: 0
No top replies