embedded,
commercial,
corporate controlled,
conservative intellectual NON ENTITIES.
Ask the journalists around the globe.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 03:10 pm
USA's media a model to spread the language which is devoid of critical humanbeings view.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 03:38 pm
Let us not trouble our minds
with the trouble of toublesome troublers of USA.
Just relax and keep aloof
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:26 am
old europe wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
in German, too

Warum denn immer gleich sachlich werden,
wenn es auch persönich geht?= Andre heller

You can cut and paste German quotes, too? Great.

Im großen und ganzen besagt obige Aussage doch nur, daß persönliche Beleidigungen einer sachlichen Diskussion vorzuziehen seien. Und das ist genau das, was die Beiträge von 'Ramafuchs' immer wieder aufs neue darstellen: persönliche Beleidigungen anstatt sachlicher Diskussion.

Good job.

Old Europe - this pathetic excuse for electromagnetic interference knows so little German that he always posts on Der Spiegel's website in English.

He's universally ignored, there as well as here - unless he's been thrown out for spamming, a frequent occurence in his case. Other than hoping he'll get booted out of here as well there's no more to be done Smile
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:29 am
High Seas wrote:
old europe wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
in German, too

Warum denn immer gleich sachlich werden,
wenn es auch persönich geht?= Andre heller

You can cut and paste German quotes, too? Great.

Im großen und ganzen besagt obige Aussage doch nur, daß persönliche Beleidigungen einer sachlichen Diskussion vorzuziehen seien. Und das ist genau das, was die Beiträge von 'Ramafuchs' immer wieder aufs neue darstellen: persönliche Beleidigungen anstatt sachlicher Diskussion.

Good job.

Old Europe - this pathetic excuse for electromagnetic interference knows so little German that he always posts on Der Spiegel's website in English.

He's universally ignored, there as well as here - unless he's been thrown out for spamming, a frequent occurence in his case. Other than hoping he'll get booted out of here as well there's no more to be done Smile

At least he keeps his troll posts short which makes them easy to scroll over. I for one appreciate that.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:32 am
True, Foxfyre, but he's tiresome all the same.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:51 am
High Seas wrote:

Very Happy
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:54 am
High Seas wrote:
True, Foxfyre, but he's tiresome all the same.

Well yeah. I didn't say he wasn't tiresome.

(But at least he hasn't yet resorted to spamming threads with pages and pages of long, ideologically partisan articles written by professional trolls.) Smile
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 08:00 am
Ramafuchs wrote:

Ask the journalists around the globe.

Laughing

'So, what do you think of your competition?'

What do you think they are going to say -- 'they do a much better job than I' ?

Laughing
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:17 pm
nimh
H w Longfellow has my words.
" I shot an arrow into the air
It fell to earth,I know not where."
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:36 pm
The "in bed" problem is one of many fundamental problems with American media. That fact that journalists are ready to trade content of their work for access to power is a huge problem. Also that journalists generally crave the lifestyle now so they they want to be where they can get access and good pay, self censorship to avoid pissing off the wrong people is a small price to pay for rewarding career. Another is that for a variety of reasons journalists often know very little about the subject they are writing about, this making it easy to receive them and also leads to a lack of depth in the journalism product. Another problem is that newspapers are dieing thus there are fewer places for Journalists to work with pay. The competition for a paycheck makes it all the harder to stand on principle, as the alternative is to be a blogger, and that work will not feed your family.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:12 pm
Should i expose my ignorance elsewhere ?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 06:37 pm
Read some critical journalist and shape your views..
There are umpteen American journaists who vouchsafe my views in better english.
Should I expose the half baked couch pototatoes?
Provke me not please.
I have a song to sing about American media.

It is late but i await for an intellectual response
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:44 pm
Critical
observative
analytical
investigative journalism is still there in USA
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 09:43 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
Critical
observative
analytical
investigative journalism is still there in USA

Great! Can you show us some examples of good investigative journalism you've seen? You post a lot of links, but it's usually all just opinion pieces, never investigative reporting. So if you have some of the latter to recommend for a change, that would actually be useful.

Ramafuchs wrote:
nimh
H w Longfellow has my words.
" I shot an arrow into the air
It fell to earth,I know not where."

That does nicely sum up your posts, doesnt it?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 09:44 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
The "in bed" problem is one of many fundamental problems with American media. That fact that journalists are ready to trade content of their work for access to power is a huge problem. Also that journalists generally crave the lifestyle now so they they want to be where they can get access and good pay, self censorship to avoid pissing off the wrong people is a small price to pay for rewarding career. Another is that for a variety of reasons journalists often know very little about the subject they are writing about, this making it easy to receive them and also leads to a lack of depth in the journalism product. Another problem is that newspapers are dieing thus there are fewer places for Journalists to work with pay. The competition for a paycheck makes it all the harder to stand on principle

Aint that the truth.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 03:11 pm
NYT, WP had miserably failed to expose the rational reasons to torture, rape, butcher a country which had nothing to do with 11th september.

Common babies.
We speak not your language
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 03:16 pm
"Schreiben Können heute alle
die Klassiker haben ihnen nur das vorause
daß SIE AUCH lesen konntent."." Max Rychner
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 09:11 pm
Be not in bed with criminals USA.
Save your sons and daughters.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 11:17 pm
Just now I am reading a book.
"A project for European recovery."
the author's name isa Stuart Holland.

Should I stop reading this book and pick up Khushwant Sing's VIEW OF INDIA?
0 Replies