The Media is Determined to Defeat Trump At All Costs

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 05:52 pm
Proof positive is the way it has reported on his comments about PSTD and military personnel.

It's journalistic malpractice.

It's disgusting.

It's harmful to America

He said some people can handle the horrors of war and some cannot.

He didn't say that those who could not were weak.

If you suffer from PSTD as a result of being in a war it follows that you couldn't "handle" it. It's nothing to be ashamed of and Trump didn't in anyway suggest it is.

The audience made up of military personnel didn't have a problem with what he said and the man who asked the question to which he responded has said he thinks the twisting of Trump's words is disgusting.

We can't have a Media that overwhelmingly favors one ideological side over the other, if we are to have a Free Press as an important institution in our nation.

There are plenty of reasons not to vote for Trump and I can't fault Clinton for twisting his words to her advantage, but when the Media does it's disgusting.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,265 • Replies: 29

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 06:34 pm
The media favors big money. Big money favors Clinton.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 06:50 pm
The media is muffled completely in Russia.
Blickers

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 10:37 pm
@Kolyo,
How convenient. And Trump happens to love Putin, and Putin, Trump.
Krumple

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If the media doesn't want trump and the media is in bed with the corrupt establishment then wouldn't that mean trump is more reasonable for presidency than Hillary? Or is this more nonsense of pretend there is a bully so we can claim the victim?
Krumple

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:05 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

How convenient. And Trump happens to love Putin, and Putin, Trump.

I see that as a good thing. We don't need another cold war or worse. If they like each other than that is a good thing even if both of them are assholes. Would you prefer if Putin hated hillary and Hillary hated Putin cause the reemergence of the cold war?
Blickers

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:29 pm
@Krumple,
No, it's not a good thing. Trump wants to break up NATO, which will leave Eastern Europe unprotected from Russian tanks rolling in and restoring Russia's old Eastern European Empire. Essentially, Trump will be handing Putin victory in the Cold War just because Trump finds Putin so commanding and manly.

Check the video:
giujohn

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 09:16 am
@Blickers,
So much poppycock and blather... When did Trump say," I want to break up NATO"?

You're only hearing what you want to hear because of your bias. What he said was if they don't pay up then they have to get out and if that happens and it breaks up NATO so be it. He's a businessman used to making deals. It's called forcing your opponent's hand. Having one nation state forced out for non-payment will certainly not break up NATO but it will send a message to the other non-payers wouldn't it? It's called strong leadership... Not the feckless pussyfooting around we had for the last 8 years.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 10:38 am
@Krumple,
I don't care about Trump or Clinton as respects this issue.

I'm dismayed and disgusted by how biased our Media is.
Blickers

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 11:39 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I agree, the media is so biased. I think it's disgraceful how negative they went against poor Donald the night he got cocked at 3am and started calling Miss Universe 1996 a slut all over Twitter.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 11:43 am
@Blickers,
Glad you agree.

I notice you haven't made a case for the reporting on the PSTD "scandal"

Trump's his own worse enemy, and I've no problem with the Media reporting on any of his stupid tweets. That's not what happened with this issue.

BTW - Did you hear any outlet other than FOX report that the Obama government has dropped criminal charges against a weapons merchant because he is spilling the beans on the Clinton led secret initiative to arm Libyan rebels...some of who are not very friendly to the US?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 12:04 pm
@Blickers,
Scrambling to find the story on your favorite sites?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 01:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I don't care about Trump or Clinton as respects this issue.

I'm dismayed and disgusted by how biased our Media is.

Mainstream media is comfortably in bed with the establishment. But they will pretend as if they are not. Both sides realize just how useful media is to control what the large groups of people should think or believe. The left and right both do this. Which is why I only look at mainstream media like a five year old telling you a playground story. Yep details are missing and the reasoning is probably wrong.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 01:55 pm
@Krumple,
Agreed
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 01:56 pm
After all the free media coverage the Media gave Trump during the primaries, where you barely saw any coverage of any other candidates, the whole Trump things seems to have balanced out in the wash.
In other words, this is no longer about left or right, democrat or republican, this is a much purer American beast we are witnessing at the moment, a favourite pastime, if you will. The Old American...
When you build a guy up, just to tear him down thing.
This man will be fired and hard.
So will his supporters who backed a very bad duck.
And so will a political party who will finally understand Karma. When you court God but act like a devil, it comes back to bite ya.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 02:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
This is called reaping what you sow.

Trump has repeatedly punished journalists and new organizations who were critical of him.

Now you think there's some vast conspiracy against Trump?

I call bullshit. When you treat people like ****, expect them to be pissed off and return the favor.

This persecution complex you righties have is getting out of hand.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 04:49 pm
I'm going to adopt Finn's style.

I'll offer one straw man after another.

I'll defy anyone to disprove them.

I'll make ipse dixit pronouncements, and defy others to disprove those.

I'll sneer at anyone disagreeing and label them with slighting, pejorative terms.

But most of all, i'll demonstrate how profound my thinking is with long, long posts, to which end, i'll make each sentence a separate paragraph.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 09:49 pm
@Setanta,
Lord how I get under your skin. Smile
Blickers

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 09:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If the media is trying hard to defeat Trump, why aren't they reporting how much Trump is wrong when he says crime is going up? Crime and violent crime have been sinking since the early 90s, it much safer now than it used to be.
Krumple

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 09:46 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

If the media is trying hard to defeat Trump, why aren't they reporting how much Trump is wrong when he says crime is going up? Crime and violent crime have been sinking since the early 90s, it much safer now than it used to be.

Maybe he is just referring to Hillary without actually saying it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Media is Determined to Defeat Trump At All Costs
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:46:37