Your favourite movie or movies

DudeSid

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 11:31 am
We all watch movies. Sometimes some movie draw some thing great in our mind which turns the movie into our favourite movie. Now dudes,tell me the name of your favourite movie(can be multiple) and about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,732 • Replies: 7
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 11:46 am
@DudeSid,
My of my all time favorite is Les Miserables. It was required reading in grade school, and loved it ever since. Have seen the musical at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC many years ago. It's now available on the internet at (for $3.99): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BI5IXL4/ref=atv_feed_catalog?ref_=imdbref_tt_pv_vi_aiv_1&tag=imdbtag_tt_pv_vi_aiv-20
0 Replies

Thomas33

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 01:30 pm
Top 6

1) Halloween 6 (director's version)/ The Conjuring 2: either of these are possibly the greatest film ever made. Each is the ultimate terror experience, and also are deep political metaphors (supporting left-wings politics).

2) Inception. The film of Nolan's career, and quite possibly the greatest science-fiction film.

3) The Force Awakens

4) Total Recall (2012). Not quite as good as Inception, but another elite sci-fi.

5) Spectre

6) Scream

Krumple

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 03:15 pm
@DudeSid,
These five movies I can watch any time, never get sick of them. All dark dhramas. Most are cyberpunk genre.

In order of appeal.

1. Blade Runner
2. Immortel
3. Twin Falls Idaho
4. Her
5. There will be blood
0 Replies

DudeSid

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 11:26 am
@Thomas33,
Spectre is one of my favourite. It's just great. Like everything's ending, mystrious things opening, the bond who's expandable, getting adventureous and dangerous life a new turn. Best of 49 bond movies. Daniel mustn't leave.
Thomas33

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 02:23 pm
@DudeSid,
Spectre is a masterpiece. Its literal plot isn't substance - not like Halloween 6 or Artificial Intelligence - but it has a great style, great details.

I also agree that Spectre is by far the best Bond movie, and perhaps one of the very best action drama's of all time.
0 Replies

olgakovack

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2017 01:23 am
@DudeSid,
All Marvel movies
0 Replies

Thomas33

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2017 05:29 pm
New list:

1) The Terminator
2) Scream 2
3) The Conjuring 2
4) The Exorcism of Emily Rose
5) Halloween 6
6) Spectre
7) The Thing (2011) (better than the Carpenter Thing)
8) Mortal Kombat
9) The Matrix Revolutions
10) The Fellowship of the Ring
0 Replies