Imam shot and killed in New York City and the ironic aftermath

parados

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 12:24 pm
@giujohn,
What a lovely deflection from your lies. Too bad I can see right through it.

FACT - Muslim leaders have spoken out against terrorism.
FACT - Some of those leaders have spoken out on television.

Supposition - You have your head up your ass so you don't know the facts.
giujohn

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 12:58 pm
@parados,
Fact:. They only speak out on the rare occasion.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 01:51 pm
@giujohn,
That's not a fact, that's off the top of your head. Their condemnations aren't often reported. How many times should they have to condemn things? Every day, every conversation they have with a non Muslim, how much would be enough. It's not like you NRA condemn your own outrages, you've still not condemned Sandy Hook. Why should they have to do something you're not willing to do?
giujohn

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 01:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Because the emotionally disturbed person who was suffering from anorexia, Asperger Syndrome, OCD and possibly who was schizophrenic was not a member of the NRA... And neither am I.
parados

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 01:56 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Fact:. They only speak out on the rare occasion.

Are you talking about police officer response to when other police officers commit crimes?

You don't seem to understand where your idiotic logic is taking you, do you?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 02:01 pm
@giujohn,
Because the emotionally disturbed person who was suffering from anorexia, Asperger Syndrome, OCD and possibly who was schizophrenic was not a real Muslim which is a religion of peace.

You see where your argument goes. You expect a level of behaviour of Muslims which you refuse to follow. What next? Should they be required to wear crescents?

Just because you're too mean to pay your NRA dues doesn't mean that you're not singing from the NRA hymnbook.
giujohn

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 02:16 pm
@izzythepush,
It's hard to defend Islam is a religion of peace once you read the Quran. I can only hope that reasonable Muslims reject the parts of the Quran that commands the Believers to kill the infidels and if necessary lie about their dedication to Islam in order to effect these killings.

And before you spout off about other religions like Christianity having similar passages in their teachings... That's why I'm an atheist.

Oh and by the way I have no problem denouncing crooked police officers Republican politicians or anyone else who breaks the law or public Trust as I have done so in the past and will continue to do so because I unlike most of the liberal-left who need to grind their political axe am not a hypocrite.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 02:39 pm
@giujohn,
Have you read the Koran, or have you heard the odd bit selectively quote mined? Context is everything.
giujohn

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 03:43 pm
@izzythepush,
I have read the Torah the Bible the Quran the nag hammadi scriptures and a good portion of the 900-plus documents in the Dead Sea Scrolls. I don't profess to be a religious scholar however I did read these writings not with any belief in mind but with an open mind, albeit with the knowledge gained by studying quantum physics paleoanthropology and cosmology in other words as an atheist.
parados

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 04:09 pm
@giujohn,
Was all that before or after you watched Al Capone on TV tell you he wasn't a criminal?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 06:18 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
. . . I unlike most of the liberal-left who need to grind their political axe am not a hypocrite.

Ah-hahahahahahaha . . .

Priceless.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 07:10 pm
@giujohn,
Have you read the Bible?
giujohn

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Asked and answered
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:13 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

giujohn wrote:
. . . I unlike most of the liberal-left who need to grind their political axe am not a hypocrite.

Ah-hahahahahahaha . . .

Priceless.

Now don't laugh at the the liberal-left with their political axe to grind they're more sad than funny.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 01:51 am
@giujohn,
You don't write like someone who's read a lot of books.
Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 02:11 am
@giujohn,
Woosh . . . the sound of that going right over your head.

As for your claims of your academic accomplishments, let's recall that they don't happen to have included reading the United States constitution--which would not require more than an hour's time. Of course, that wouldn't do you much good if you hadn't managed to understand what you had read.
giujohn

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 04:41 am
@izzythepush,
Oh sorry professor... Does that mean I'm going to have to repeat your class? Gee willikers you're not going to send me to the dean are you?
giujohn

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 04:44 am
@Setanta,
Actually I've read more than the Constitution I've also read The Federalist Papers... you see I'm interested in knowing what the framers and the founding fathers had in mind so as not to let revisionist leftist wackos like you subvert the meaning of the Constitution in an effort to apply to your own twisted brand of liberalism.

And as for the woosh you heard it was going over your head... Apparently the sarcasm was a little too subtle for your obtuseness.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 05:55 am
@giujohn,
You can do whatever you want, but if you knew anything about education you'd know that deans over here play no role in the counselling and disciplining of students.
giujohn

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 07:58 am
@izzythepush,
Well I don't know where here is nor do I really care but for your edification when I was in college Not only was I on the national honor roll I was on the Dean's List... That's a 3.87 GPA... you also have to understand this is a2K not college-level English composition and I'm using a voice to text on my smartphone that at times seems to have a mind of its own and frankly I could give a rat's ass if my grammar or Punctuation is not letter perfect... As apparently nobody else does. I find generally that people who cannot counter an argument debate or discourse will usually attack the persons spelling punctuation or grammar... And So It Goes.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:02:09