Hold ontaya hatz!!! ABUZZ resurfaces!!!!!!

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:18 pm
After absorbing the message that ABUZZ/AFUZZ/TFS (That F@cking Site) was dead... officially dead.. no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-WEBSITE!! I was stunned by the sighting in Sydney of.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 973 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:19 pm
ABUZZ II!!!

here
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 07:21 pm
Mr. Stillwater, where do you live? I must travel to your house and join you in tipping back a few glasses of what you're currently drinking.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:12 pm
Confused
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:40 pm
What's a kiosk?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:41 pm
It's like a thingy to display stuff on. It's a physical object.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:41 pm
dlowan wrote:
What's a kiosk?

It's a booth generally used at trade shows to advertise or sell a product or service.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 10:19 pm
Oh - I thought it was some weird high tech computer thingy, not an ORDINARY kiosk!

Doh...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 04:18 am
You are all (a)ignorant; (b)so-90s.

I walked into a place (undefined, I was drunk) - there was a computer-thingey there with a screen saying "Welcome to ABUZZ". And just how the f@ck would YOU LOT cope in such a situation?

Has anyone seen 'Demon Seed' where this electronic brain like takes over a house and starts impregnating women and killing people in the REAL WORLD! I was scared!!! And frankly Gus, I would expect a little more... y'know.... understanding from you......
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 04:24 am
Mr Stillwater- There, there, just relax. Take two aspirin, and call your shrink in the morning! :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 05:00 am
Call the shrink NOW!!!!

It is HOURS until morning!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 05:08 am
Mine's strictly Freudian. Emergencies involve the sort of stuff that Greek tragedy made famous.

However, she believes my problems arise from a fear of rabbits, thanks for the 'help' Bunnypants... there's another $225 session down the damn drain....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 03:12 pm
Nonsense.

Medicare covers the majority of your fees....

Perfidious Pond!
0 Replies