CD Storage/Transport ?

fishin

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 09:16 pm
The CD's I usually buy come in the hard plastic "boxes" which work ok for the most part but are inconvienent for carrying CDs in the car. I tried one of the "wallets" and one of those visor storage deals too. The wallet is ok for getting them from the car to the house and back but is hard to dig CDs out of while driving. The visor doesn't hold very many and stinks for carrying CDs in/out of the house to the car. Plus, with both the wallet and the visor deal I end up throwing CDs on the seat because it's not easy to put them back in while driving and they tend to get scratched up after a while. Sooo.. Needless to say I'm not really happy with any of these solutions.

Is there a better way to store CDs that can be used to get them between the house and car and is easy enough to use while driving? What do you use? What other options are out there?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,156 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Swimpy

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 06:03 pm
I don't have a CD player in my car, but if I did, I think I would burn copies of my favorites for car use only. As far as a holder, I have no advice.
0 Replies

itsmeseve

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 10:03 am
The way to go is to spend money... They have I belive up to 50 disk changers for the car. But 10 or even 5 would be good for me with some variations everyother week.

-Steven
0 Replies