Embryology sucks :(

Eccles

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 01:20 am
Crying or Very sad It just does. If I have to look at one more chopped up foetus I'm going to be so desensitised that I'm going to go on a homocidal rampage across the country.

That's all. Sorry for wasting your time.

Yes. this poll is politically and scientifically incorrect. Leave me alone, it's only a joke and I mean no offense to anybody. COnsider this quiz to be a public service (and education) for all you pregnant thirteen year olds reading this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,005 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Jim

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 02:05 am
I justv thank God that all three of our children were born healthy. And my heart goes out to parents who weren't as blessed as we were.
0 Replies

Eccles

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 02:22 am
It's also surprising how few young women know about the dangers of risk factors like binge drinking and folic acid deficiency. It's startling how many things can go wrong, even if you're very careful and have no family history of congenital illnesses. And even more surprising that it goes right so often.

Smile Just trying to freak out any women out there who is expecting an baby Twisted Evil

It might not sound like it, but i really admire parents of such children, though. It would be very difficult to adjust to, although the children are beautiful.

That said, my infanticidal rampage is still less than an image away. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 02:39 am
Why would you want to freak expecting mothers out?
0 Replies

Eccles

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 02:42 am
Because i have to study embryology and it's fun to take out my problems on other people.

Not really, I think that freaking expecting mothers out would just be a pleasant side effect.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:46 pm
Honestly I wouldnt abort my child period.... i just couldnt end the life of my child... i know that this will probably spark more comments then I can shake a stick at I just cant end the life of my child like that....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:50 pm
I'm with you Seed ;-)
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:57 pm
Word! I think that everyone should have a chane to live.... And its not that its against my religion or that i think it is the policitly correct thing to say or what ever... its just I think everyone deserves a chance to feel the wind blow on their face and see the sun in their eyes. And I know someone is reading this and saying to themselves... would you rather them go through life with pain and suffering? No I wouldn't, but I also wouldn't want to end the life of someone when there are leaps and bounds in sciencific fields being made... Thats just how I feel sorry if my thoughts or feelings infringe upon anyone...
0 Replies