Germans wake entire street with noisy sex session

Col Man

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:09 am
BERLIN (Reuters) - A pair of young lovers so annoyed their neighbours with a noisy sex session that police had to go and ask them to lower the volume.

Officers in the western city of Essen interrupted the couple shortly after midnight after neighbours, listening to the sounds through an open window, called to complain.

"Gradually more and more neighbours gathered in front of the house to investigate the noise," said a police spokesman on Tuesday.

The embarrassed couple were asked to close the window and continue at a lower volume, he said.

link : http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040831/80/f1l1g.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 576 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:10 am
I rather agree that making the beast with two backs should be handled with a percipient discretion.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:14 am
hi set Smile good day 2u Smile
i find it odd that one of the most natural acts we can do can be found offensive to people
but then again
i wouldnt want to be hearing these noises if i was trying to get to sleep..
its bad enough with all the burglar alarms and car alarms going off at night
Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:20 am
I am just finer than frog hair today, Boss . . . i hope that all is well with you, also.

In addition to what you have mentioned, there is good Christianity prudery to consider--i've always suspected that although traditional Jewish misogyny underlies that prudery, in fact, it is embraced by those who wish they could entertain themselves in that manner, but despair of the prospect.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:36 am
Col Man wrote:
hi set Smile good day 2u Smile
i find it odd that one of the most natural acts we can do can be found offensive to people
Very Happy

I tried telling that to the judge after banging my girlfriend on top of the hood of my car in the Burger King parking lot at noon, but she wasn't hearing any of the "it's natural" argument.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:36 am
Very Happy in very well brother man .. Very Happy
just doing my strange news posting for the day Smile

yeah i forget something strangely amiss had happened to people cos of their misinterpretation of this thing they call religion... Confused

ahh this man thing.. its all very sad....
prudence to me is manners taken too far..
there is respect for each other and then there is prudery as u call it...
my take on it is : celebrate not celebate! Very Happy

it always seemed odd to me that the whole point of religion was to get people to love one another but it somehow just seemed to have the opposite effect and give em more reason to fight each other.... Shocked Surprised

oh well at least we tried.... Rolling Eyes

well im off to post more freaky news...
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:37 am
Laughing i like it slappy Laughing
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:40 am
Prudery is manners taken too far. Prudence is just good judgement, hon.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:42 am
umm ok Very Happy thanks for the english lesson fort Smile
i never was too good at it Wink
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:44 am
Hey, I'm prudish somewhat Neutral. But doesn't mean that I'd take offence to others' actions, 'though, as long as their actions don't adversely affect society as a whole. This obviously doesn't. Personal repression can go way too far.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:48 am
I agree. Repression that becomes harmful to the individual or those around that individual is more than just societal concience.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:49 am
BTW. Hi, Drom!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:49 am
Hey Fortune! It's great to see you around again! How was your time at the Pensinsula?

0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:52 am
Just lovely! It's not really warm enough for the tourists yet, so I had the beaches almost entirely to myself!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:56 am
Wonderful Very Happy... how warm was it? Do you have a favourite place over there?

0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:58 am
There's a spot just by the cliffs near Safety Beach where I went walking in the moonlight once...

Ah, I love it all!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 10:05 am
Would you live out there if you could, or do you like living in the City's inner environs too much to leave?

0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 10:20 am
I must say I prefer the city. I love visiting the beach for a week or so but soon I begin to miss the all night shopping (a must for an insomniac) and efficient public transport.
0 Replies