How to tweet to all followers

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 08:56 am
I wanted to send a tweet to all my followers but I am not sure I am doing it right. For example, let’s say my handle is @myglop. From what little I know about tweeting I think I could insure all my followers would get my tweet if I started it with .@myglop. On the other hand, would it be better or would I get the same result by starting the tweet with a period before the handle of one of my followers? Thank you.

jespah

Reply Sat 14 May, 2016 09:24 am
@3cmdcwilhelm45,
Every tweet is to all of your followers unless you start it with someone's handle e. g. @Abc

Do NOT waste any of your 140 characters repeating your own Twitter handle in any of your tweets. Your followers know the tweet is from you.
MikkaBarsotti

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 07:51 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Every tweet is to all of your followers unless you start it with someone's handle e. g. @Abc

Do NOT waste any of your 140 characters repeating your own Twitter handle in any of your tweets. Your followers know the tweet is from you.

Yeah hes right and also depending on your twitter settings they also may go to all of who you are following although it all depends also on the settings the followers have set like for example "See Best Tweets first" is one thing someone may have set to their preference and I believe that the Watson cognitive Technology is used to set that to person by their preference.
0 Replies