Murder's no laughing matter

Col Man

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:45 am
Horrified neighbours watched helplessly as Starleen Rutkowski of Palmer, Massachusetts, used her van to run over her husband -- five times -- in their apartment-building car park, police said.

The attack killed Richard Rutkowski.

Police said Starleen, upset that her husband had wandered off, flew into a murderous rage when he returned home and laughed at her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 614 • Replies: 12
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:46 pm
Maybe she didn't see him?
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 11:21 pm
And didn't feel the bump, as she innocently checked a strange sound in her engine...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 07:36 am
That reminds me of something awful, everyone... this guy killed 3 people in a truck that he had hired; three volleyball players; and got away with it.

I wrote about it somewhere; I'll find the link.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 07:37 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=619348#619348
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 09:16 am
well..... its a good reason not to get married....
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 09:21 am
and how crazy about the volley ball murderer ..i wonder what these poor people had done to make this guy run them over and even more freaky is the fact that a similar incident happened that walter heard of... maybe it bad luck to play volleyball

hehe i like your attitude drom
especially the bit about tv licenses
as usual you seem to share the same opinion as i on this matter..
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 09:45 am
Yeah, I never had a TV for ages, and I won't have one in Armenie. That was my little protest against a country in which volleyball murderers got off with fines and grans who can't pay £200 a year to watch Antiques roadshow getting slammed in jail!

(Freaky about Walter's hearing of it too, wasn't it?)

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 09:54 am
oh mate the laws messed up and the country is messed up
lets not talk about it
it makes me want to go out killing people.... specifically politicians judges and policemen
i would as well if i thought it would do any good
sadly i see the futility of such actions...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 10:57 am
No death will stop the system. Were Tony Blair assasinated, someone else would just step into his place WinkSad.

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 11:07 am
how true this i know
thats why i know the only way can be thru love
the greater love
really i feel if all the masters of love can get together we can put a 'blanket' an 'energy field of love' round the planet and only this can transform the world...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 11:32 am
There are two main problems, though, Col: greed and paranoia... why nuclear disarmament hasn't came to play yet...

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 11:40 am
yeah man i see it they are all scared and they all think that if they give to others then they themselves will lose out
is ironic really cos we are all human and all these idea that we hold on to our religion our nationality
these are made up thing they are in our heads
thats why i think we cant sort this out through arguement but only through action i e going round hoping to get others to see this way of understanding
i think everyone suffers and the more they cut themselves off from life and become egos the more they suffer everyone think that being a millionaire will answer there problems but dont they realise its free to be love and that worth more than a million pounds to me...
0 Replies