Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 07:27 am
Treat me kindly my beloved friend,for my heart is the most kind and warm one in the world.Don't beat me with a stick,for this break my spirit and make me lick between your fingers in each blow.

Speak to me often,for your voice is the sweetes music I would ever hear.If you see my fierce wagging tail , please know that your feetsteps hurt my trained ears.

Take me inside when it is cold and wet,for I'm domesticated animal and not accustomed to bitter elemnts.I'm looking for the glory and privilege of sitting at you feet near the hearth.

Fill my pan with water,for I suffer thirst quickly.Feed me clean food to stay well.To romp,play and support your bidding.To walk beside you and protect you with my life in danger.

And,my dear friend,when I'm old and no longer enjoy life,don't make heroic efforts to make me still going.I know that my life is being taken away slowly, and I also know that I've been in the safest hands in the world.

author unknown
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 852 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 07:41 am
Good piece, Boss, thanks . . .
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 08:49 am