Judge accused of masturbating resigns

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:02 pm
Very Happy i find i am different from most people fort
i just think its all the far out mind **** thats happened to me...

i also wish that you truly find what you want in life and i also pray that it makes you happy
i wouldnt want anything less for you my dear
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:04 pm
yes at last ive caught up with all these incessant mails coming in right im off to do more pc ing
back soon

fortune please if you dont mind what is it you want from such things>:>??
im just curious thats all...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:05 pm
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:07 pm
Hmmm, my standards are just a smidge high. I'm afraid nothing but a real adventure would do.

I read to many books. Laughing

No doubt time will cure me of my romantic illusions, but I'll enjoy them while they last.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:41 pm
drom, my dear, no it doesnt...
if anything it makes it all the more meaningful
every moment has meaning if you give it it
for me its about not desiring a fixed thing its the art of appreciating the beauty in difference in change
oh you know all this
oh its so hard to explain my position...
its all in the way you see this thing called love
look i spent 7 years with a girl doing the couple thing we had great love for each other and had a great romance etc but i realised after time that it wasnt what i wanted out of life i wanted more more of a purpose, a greater mission than just being someones lover
i mean we still see each other and we still relate
but im free to live my life now and so is she

and fortune i respect you viewpoint you are not alone
you can have anything you want if your willing to create it really you can
live your dream and you can have an adventure but you will have to go out there and make it real you cant expect to sit in the house and it happen

i was going to say there are ideals and then there is life
you are part of life
ask and you will receive seek and you will find put the right energy out and it will return to you
if you want a real adventure though you have to be willing to drop everything and just gof or it
look at drom shes living a life of adventure and she doesnt even want or need a man shes happy and she is perfect the way she is
no fortune never let the dream die trust me the real adventure is out there waiting for you Smile
and i know you have what it takes girl to make it real i see it in you
read more books !!
Very Happy
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 01:57 pm
I fully intend to go on with adventures of, and on, my own, but when it comes to romance, I'm afraid that I must make an adventure of that as well. Therein lies the dilemma, it's pretty much impossible to have a stable relationship with someone when you are determined to make it into an adventure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm anything but a drama queen. I deserve in full the laid-back reputation of your typical Aussie, but the double car garage and the 2.3 kids just don't cut it with me.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:05 pm
fortune wrote:
No doubt time will cure me of my romantic illusions, but I'll enjoy them while they last.

O no! Does this mean that you can envision yourself becoming more conventional? Well, I think that one can get romance, but not in love; it's difficult to explain... it's a whole idea, the romance of life.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:07 pm
Col Man wrote:

but im free to live my life now and so is she

Very Happy

That's what I don't understand, Col; how you're free when you are tied down to seven people, and not free when you are tied to one.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:08 pm
fortune wrote:
Therein lies the dilemma, it's pretty much impossible to have a stable relationship with someone when you are determined to make it into an adventure.

I suppose that you could find, eventually, a long-lasting (i.e. stable) adventurous (i.e. instable) relationship; the two things aren't mutually exclusive, unless stability finishes off the adventure.

0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:16 pm
Not if the person is particularly adventurous i suppose (and I don't mean that in a dirty way)
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:16 pm
Very Happy but im not 'tied down' to any of them...
ive never been into bondage either Wink

i know where your coming from but i prefer it the way i have it cos i do have stablity in one hand and at the same time an adventurous life on the other

mmmm its all about choice
and how do you know you truly want what you want if you dont try everything else??
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:19 pm
im adventurous... and i mean that in all ways ... lifes about exploring the unknown in adventure...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:43 pm
By that logic, one would have to live as an AIDS-ridden person in Ethiopia to see that one doesn't want it Wink. There is no point, to me, in doing something that both goes against my views and my happiness...

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 02:45 pm
well if you choose to see it that way fine Shocked
for me its a very enjoyable and fun time
it doesnt go against my views or my happiness Wink
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:02 pm
O, I'm not criticising you!

I'm just saying that those sorts of things aren't for me...

0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:03 pm
Maybe it's a guy thing?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:10 pm
thanks d Very Happy that makes me feel a lot better cos i do take a lot of stick for what i believe in Smile

im not sure so much its a guy thing fort but it does bring up a little ditty i saw on the net
hoggamus hoggamus women are monogamous!
higgamus higgamus men are polygamous!

i think its just down to peoples type

they say in astrology
there are personal people these are those who are totally monogamous

there are extrapersonal people these are people who erm play the feild all the time so to speak
and there are inter-personal people who are kind of the middle of the two
i believe i fall in the third category
i dont sleep around all the time but then neither do i want to just have one woman...
im not making your viewpoints wrong either d or f and i hope neither of you think i am
i respect difference and am happy that it exists
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:17 pm
Well if those ladies you are happy with are happy then I'm happy too. (Did that make sense?)
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:21 pm
it did and thank you too fortune Very Happy
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 03:29 pm
Ä, I see what you mean, Col. I'm neither... I just love people, I guess, without loving them... I think that the greatest thing is Platonic love, but I'm probably in the minority on that one.

0 Replies