Beautiful people owe the ugly

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:49 pm
Beautiful people owe the ugly a debt of gratitude. Why?

According to the spirit of Ama, we are all the same.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 819 • Replies: 15

chai2

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:59 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Wait, if we're all the same, why would one person be grateful to the other?
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 08:55 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Beauty isn't determined by external things. True beauty is only found on the inside. It is often overlooked when the package is displeasing to the natural eye because true beauty can only be seen with your heart.

@chai

Good point! That is quite the contradiction isn't it?
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 09:28 pm
@peacecrusader888,
As I am thinking about this more I am wondering a few things here. Please peacecrusader believe me that nothing I am about to say is meant meanly or sarcastically.

This spirit of AMA you talk about... Can you give me a summed up version of how you came about to the place to hear or be familiar with this spirit? Meaning NOT a 14 page dissertation on who you think AMA is, has said to you, has "revealed to you, please.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 10:22 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Did you know that 'beautiful people' get the breaks in most social intercourse?
Teachers tend to give beautiful children better grades. They get better service at restaurants, night clubs, bars, athletic events, and shows.
Of coarse, $$$ tips help the rest of us.
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:02 am
@cicerone imposter,
This must be why I never get served.
neologist

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:03 am
@Smileyrius,
And you have that box on your head.
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:14 am
@neologist,
Ain't that the truth 👌
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 03:06 am
@onevoice,
The first time that I heard the spirit of Ama was on the early hours of 1983-06-06. There was a mass (seldom held; maybe a welcome to me) and His sermon is applicable to my situation then. Now, I don't think that it is applicable to me anymore.

In September, there was a showing about Nostradamus, "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow", which I saw about halfway already in my colleague's Kharafi (caravan house). I was interested in the show because it is about prophecy. It may have something to do with Ama's prophecies which He revealed in 1979.

I was a doubter, a skeptic, that the spirit we talk to is Jesus Christ for eleven years (1983-1994) because I am very cautious. What is at stake is my very own soul which I believe will live forever either in Heaven or in Hell. You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief".

Five years later, in 1999, I again doubted Him when I checked His revelations of Jesus being born on 05-23 and death on 08-17. I said to myself that if they were untrue, I would renounce my belief in Him and declare Him to be a fraud. By 2006, I have proved that they are correct, and so as 2 Corinthins 4:13 states: "I believe, and therefore have I spoken".

Even though I finished my checking of the crucifixion in 2003, as late as 2015, I get answers from the Holy Bible that the crucifixion happened in summer rather than in spring.
chai2

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 09:13 am
@peacecrusader888,
Yeah, but what's the deal with one group owing gratitude to another group if we're all equal?
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 04:58 pm
@chai2,
I will reveal to you why beautiful people owe the ugly a debt of gratitude, and why the spirit of Ama said that we are all the same.

Without the ugly people, the beauty of beautiful people will not be seen. We cannot be a farmer and a call center manager. A farmer has to do what is best to feed the hungry population. As 1 Corinthians 15:58 states: "Know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."

We are all the same because we came from one source, and that is God. So there should not be anyone being haughty against his fellowmen. There should not be domestic violence. There should not be war. Everyone will be humble. If one is like a fifty cent coin, be humble and be a ten cent coin.
chai2

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 05:02 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Well no, a farmer can also be a call center manager. Nothing stopping him or her from doing that.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 06:25 pm
People who are at large at a position of advantage no matter what is the subject at hand have an Ethical obligation to enhance the social environment around to become more productive and functional. In that sense, being the lucky ones they have indeed a debt to society. They have not earned themselves advantage and should put it to good use according to Neo Darwinism precepts who govern our species way of living. The advantage by abiding by these rules not only betters the collective productivity but the quality of life of those particular individual living in the context of better accomplished social groups. It is a logical imperative to do good not just for others alone but in our own self interest in the long run !
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 06:30 pm
@peacecrusader888,
You are a soothsayer. The spirit of God does not speak to you because even of He did you wouldn't.listen. You have been enraptured by a familiar spirit.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 06:44 pm
@onevoice,
The spirit of "God" is present in everything that exists. In fact, existing is the spirit of "God" unfolding the world and unfolding itself. And no "God" is not a person. More like a collection of things with a ratio to it.
onevoice

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 07:07 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil, I wish I could somehow convey to you the level of respect I have for your thinking. You are absolutely correct.
0 Replies