cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 01:22 pm
@Butrflynet,
I never said reporting removed it. However, reporting it stopped it.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 01:51 pm
@Butrflynet,
When it comes in swarms, I sure hope the moderator can delete everything by poster instead of individual post. When we see page after page of them, there are usually only three posters involved, and surely those members will not be welcome in the future.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:42 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Would you rather six pages of incomprehensible gibberish?

I thought the time delay was to stop spammers not BillRM.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 06:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I missed those four or more pages of spam.

That's the advantage of being on the West Coast. By the time you get up, the moderators on the East Coast have cleaned up the mess. I've gotten up early and seen pages upon pages of the stuff.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 09:10 am
@engineer,
usually in Chinese or Korean
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 02:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

There are many ways to control spam. I have reported spam often to the monitors. They have responded in reasonable time. We just don't see spam often enough to delay the whole site. That just doesn't make any sense.

It seems there's no longer a delay in posting. I hope it stays that way.

You don't see it because people give up their time to do the endlessly exciting and fascinating job of removing it so you don't.

Hint: it's as exciting and fascinating as cleaning up dog ****.

Clearly it got so they couldn't keep up, therefore we now have to wait a little while before re-posting to help prevent people from posting endless screeds of spam, hence your childish tantrum.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 02:40 pm
@dlowan,
There's no wait on my postings.
neologist

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I see you're still here. Very Happy
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:16 pm
@neologist,
Haven't you heard? No longer 62 sec wait times to post.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Haven't you read this thread at all? The mods and their mechanisms will do that when they need to. They didn't fix the system because you whined. They work the system as they need to and can at any given time.

I live an hour east, time wise, from where you live and I have seen pages and pages of unbelievably fast spamming a fair amont of times, once in a while in the daytime. You are a lucky boy with a spoiled attitude insisting you haven't seen it, thereby the mechanism is unnecessary.

62 ******* seconds! And you'd leave a place you've been and cared about for years over that? Time to grow up.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:35 pm
@ossobuco,
I didn't say they did. I just know, I don't have to wait 62 secs to post. That's all I care about. What business is it of yours?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What business is it of yours are the mods' tactics re spam?

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 05:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
osso has been put on IGNORE.
Glennn

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 06:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
NO!! Damn it! I saw what was going on here, so I popped some popcorn as fast as I could. Now I'm back at my computer with saltshaker in hand, and now this? I don't think so. Cicerone, un-ignore her now . . . at least until my popcorn is gone. Smile
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 06:08 pm
@Glennn,
She's too much of a troll. I don't need her to follow my posts.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 06:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You, great whiner, are going to shut me off for arguing? Very Happy

62 ******* seconds!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 06:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I don't follow your posts, I follow subjects.

Adds, I might as well put this here since you won't be looking, Tak -
I didn't tag the thread at all.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 06:43 pm
@Glennn,
You have to eat popcorn quickly or they become stale. Finished yet?
Glennn

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 07:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No, I threw it out. After you put Osso on ignore, I went to see if there were any good shows on TV, but Monday nights are pretty crappy. So, somebody owes me a tub of popcorn. However, I'll accept a good confrontation instead. It doesn't have to be one of those knock-down-drag-out affairs that I do so enjoy.

I don't want to give the impression that I'm out to start any trouble here, but I feel that I would be shirking my duty as a friend if I neglected to tell you that she did in fact use the F word in one of her last posts. And that post was directed at you. And I believe that that F word ended with ER . . . or was it ING? I'm not sure which. I'd have to go back and look, but I'm kinda tired right now. Also, I thought that she called you a whiner, too. But I was wrong. She called you a great whiner.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 07:05 pm
@Glennn,
I like you.

<nods>

1. Forums
  2. » Goodbye to ak2
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:49:37