Forums and thumbs

Reply Sun 21 Feb, 2016 12:12 pm
1. Many misunderstand "Forums" supposing it to mean "comment." Maybe you could change its name to "category". Then provide an actual "comment," (or, say, "summary") block, limited to say, 10 or 15 words that could give the potential participant some idea of its content without actually opening the OP

2. Revisiting thumbs-down--since it's pertinent to this sort of discussion: Many suppose its application to mean a criticism or rejection, whereas some of us use it (eg, in "My Posts") simply to get rid of an entry in which we're not interested, however well done or important to others

So what's needed is a link, say, "curtail," "remove," "chop," etc, which would curtail the unwanted title it as it's done today (maybe even cutting it shorter if feasible). However, presently this link also shortens the page. So I would have it also enter my next post--at the bottom of course

Hope you guys like my crazy suggestions if indeed you can understand my rantings
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 510 • Replies: 0
No top replies