im confused

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 01:55 am
Thank you so much for your email and I'm glad that you help me of some advice that i really need. I wanted to tell you of whats going on with me right now I mean I wanna share my stories to you. Mr Charles I meet this guy name Matthew in one on the dating site i log in. I send him message first and I don't if he will send me back I was amazed when I'm reading his profile and I'm interested in him. And I was surprised that the next day i received a message from him and we start talking getting to know each other. As we exchange messages and sharing our thoughts He said that He wants to have a baby soon because his not getting any younger and his parents asking him all the time when he will give them grand children. When he told me those things I told him that we have the same thoughts that I really wanted to have a baby as well because same thing my parents asking for grand children. And we both agree that if we meet maybe we will make baby. And starting that time we always talk, thinking and planning to have baby soon. And he told me that his parents thought him that he will make love with some one he will make a baby with. And he told me that he didn't to find some one just to sleep with he just only want me to be his mother of his kids. And I'm so glad because I'm thinking of having a family I'm happy that there's some one wanted to do it with me. And to cut the story short we meet last Jan.2 2016 and we make-love and make baby.
My last make-love with some one was 3 years ago and I'm happy I do it with him with purpose. And when were together his very sweet to me he take care of me. And we been together for just one night. And I treasure those moments that we been together. I'm sad when he go back for work and he message me saying his very busy with work and after what happen i do miss him a lot and thinking bout him when can i see him again. And there's one guy I'm talking too and wanted to meet me this end of Jan. What should I do should I meet this guy or waiting for Matthew when we can be together again.Thanks hope you can help me and give me some advice regarding this problem I had.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 335 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 05:18 am
@cutycute3,
My teeth are itching.
FBM

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 05:30 am
@Lordyaswas,
You're getting off light.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 08:28 am
@cutycute3,
Oh, now there's proof of an alternate reality world and that a 2-way portal to both Internets does reach into both universes.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2016 08:30 am
@cutycute3,
I hope you don't vote.
0 Replies