No top replies

onevoice

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 07:57 pm
@ossobuco,
what is fracked?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 08:05 pm
@onevoice,
Look at that quote. Those were not my words, nor were some others on another post.

Fracking is a word having to do with exploration for oil, a precedure, but I am using it as a metaphor.
onevoice

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 08:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Ah! Yes. I just recently discovered what actual "fracking" is. Ok... now it makes sense... lol Sorry!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 08:16 pm
@onevoice,
It might be okay now.

I swear on a stack of oatmeal pancakes with maple syrup that I did not type those letters as shown in any of the threads, apparently not just once but multiple times in different ways. It didn't make sense.

I mess up on spelling fairly often, but that stuff was beyond me even if I meant to mess up.

It seems to be gone now.

onevoice

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 08:29 pm
@ossobuco,
lol... it's ok honey! It happens to the best of us! Mine usually happens with auto correct on my phone... but sometimes... my fingers type faster than my brain, my mouth works faster than my brain... and well all of me can work faster than my brain sometimes. Accidental or not... You are beautiful... And misspelled or right spelled words won't ever change that. Smile
ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 08:33 pm
@onevoice,
I can get that I could have goofed once, though not likely, I don't smash words that badly. Given my goofyness,this happened more than once, not twice or maybe it was three times. It was very weird, within a few minutes of each other.
Whatever, if it happens later to others, there will be precedent, and if it was just me, so it goes. Seemed ephermeral.

Hope you are well...
onevoice

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Maybe it's a wacky new years eve thing? I remember back in the day there was a certain excitement in the air when "craven" would interact. I take it things are no longer like that... ? Yet there is this Robert guy... Who this Robert guy who banned Hawkeye is still a mystery to me as well... Much has changed over the years... though a cute little prank by the moderators or creators, or whatever, would not be unappreciated by me. I know A2K has quite a history... but hey... aren't we half that history too?

I dunno. Probably thinking too much as always. Either way, Happy New Year in one hour and fifty seven minutes according to my clock. I hope you are well too osso. With all my heart. You and well... several others. I hope that 2016 brings you all happiness and peace. Smile
ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:27 pm
@onevoice,
Craven's real name is Robert, a guy I like for a million reasons, though he is no pellet of perfection and would agree on that. Very young when he started a2k and has grown in grace and wisdom and occasional testiness and spatitude (I made that word up).

I'm glad you're here.

ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:48 pm
On the keyboard, I suppose I could have messed up three times, but that is both a stretch and that I would have to have seen it and acted to fix it.

However, it is probable it had to do with me and the mac, and if it has gone away somehow fixing itself, glory to be the pitiful remnants still existing for early mac purchasers.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:55 pm
@ossobuco,
spatitude... lol I like that! I would like to meet him someday for more than just a brief encounter here on A2K. He kind of reminds me of my brother for some reason... Strange... so whatever... but he seems to enjoy hanging out in the shadows. Like always. I guess maybe I would too, Power seems much more powerful when you can't see the source. Kinda like the wizard of oz... lol Not implying anything, just sayin... I don't know why that's stuck in my brain concerning him. I just would like to have a conversation with him once, and get to know "him". The real him, beyond the computer. Heh... like that would ever happen.

I kinda miss those pranks though. Back when things weren't always serious... all the time. I imagine running a forum is much more complicated than my simple mind has even begun to comprehend... so kudo's to you Robert! I appreciate the struggles you've gone through that none of us have seen, and I am grateful you went through those struggles so we could all be here, right now. Happy New Year, You. Mr, Robert, that I will never see. I do hope that this New Year finds you well and that some day you see this post. Smile LOL
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 10:00 pm
@onevoice,
Robert is Craven, at least that's what I think.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 10:06 pm
This is all about weirdness on my end of things, posts showing up as gibberish at least in part. I was, if anything, unusually sober so fumblefingers were not the cause.

I'm taking it lightly now as all that stopped happening.

Carry on, nurses.*
* that was a theater thing some years ago..
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 10:17 pm
It was nice to have a short conversation with you osso. To not feel quite so alone on New Years Eve for a few minutes. I came here hoping to find something tonight... not sure what exactly... maybe just a temporary distraction from my reality of being alone. Either way, I am grateful you took the time to speak to me. I was trying really hard to stay awake to ring in the New Year, but really... now that I think about it... what's the point? It will still be the same whether I am awake when it happens or asleep. So, I'm off to post my goodnight to you all. Have a good time ya'll. And be safe. Smile

And so a new chapter begins...
ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 10:21 pm
@onevoice,
I like you, kiddo. It's just that I am not the least bit religious, so I don't follow all your stuff.

Nose around, you might get to like some of the threads on other subjects.
onevoice

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 10:34 pm
@ossobuco,
"It's just that I am not the least bit religious..."

lol Believe it or not osso, neither am I. Smile I don't hang out anywhere right now. Because to be quite frank, I haven't quite figured out where I belong... here or in real life... So, I just kinda hang back and watch mostly. I'm cool with that. Smile Goodnight. Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Now what is going on - I've at least two posts completely fracked
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:39:06