How Does The Bible Show That God Is Not The Cause Of Suffering.

The Anointed

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2022 05:24 pm
@TruthMatters,
Quote:
God didn't cause the disruption- but has allowed it to HAPPEN....

See my previous post. (The spirits in Eve had been separated from the spirits in Adam.) The sheep from the goats.

The sheep are at rest in our heavenly Father, while the goats have been cast back into the refining fires of physical life in the expanding androgynous body of Eve=Mankind, from which body will be born "The SON OF MAN' who will crush the head of Satan, and who, According to the words of Jesus in Matthew 25: 31-43; where he said the following.

The 'SON OF MAN' doesn't appear until after the thousand years Sabbath which is ruled by Jesus, when heavenly fire has incinerated all physical life forms on this planet, See Zephaniah 1: 2-3. and all the spirits of of mankind, who have died the first death, stand before the judgement seat of the Lord God our savior 'THE SON OF MAN.'

“When the 'Son of Man' comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne, and the people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the righteous people on his right and the others on his left. Then the King will say to the people on his right, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world. I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes, naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.’

“The righteous will then answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? When did we ever see you a stranger and welcome you in our homes, or naked and clothe you? When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these members of my family, you did it for me!’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’

These are they, who having died the first death, which is that of their physical bodies, are cast into the refining fires of physical life again which is the 'SECOND DEATH' in which the minds that are they are destroyed, by being divided from the universal soul, and God will give to those lifeless souls new bodies in which to develop new minds in the next generation of the universe.

bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2022 08:05 am
@The Anointed,
1. Jesus is speaking to the Pharisees their own idea of the Afterlife. In other words, he is showing them the flaws of their judgemental attitude, that if God behaved like them, nobody would be worthy.
2. The idea of second death comes from one book: Revelation. But all of this assumes that Revelation is a valid book in the first place. Actually, Martin Luther rejected it saying that he couldn't find the Holy Spirit in any of it. So did the whole Orthodox Church until the Catholics basically forced canon.

Paul says anyone who disagrees with the Gospel is under a curse. Twice.
Jesus says many will come in Jesus's name and spread false doctrines. Timothy says that thwre will come people with itching ears that will not abide sound doctrine. What is Revelation but a confusion of the doctrine of grace that Jesus already taught? Suddenly we are told instead of "nothing can separate us from the love of God in Jesus" that someone can get a brand on the skin, and they will be tossed away in a pit of fire. Uhhhh, there's a lie in here somewhere. So either Paul is lying when he says it's not possible for God to stop loving us, or this business about a mark of the Beast is complete horseshit. "Remember this number it's important." Oh is it? So how come we don't know whether the number is 666 or 616?
The Anointed

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2022 01:48 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Paul says anyone who disagrees with the Gospel is under a curse. Twice.

Do you agree with Jesus who said in the Gospel of Matthew 25: 41; regarding the Goats that had been divided from the sheep by ‘The Son of Man’ who said to them; “Away from me, you that are under God’s curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his messengers=angels.

Because if you disagree, then according to Paul, you are one of those who are under God’s curse and are destined to be cast into the eternal fire that God has prepared for the Devil and his messengers.

Quote:
Jesus says many will come in Jesus's name and spread false doctrines.

False doctrines such as Jesus was born a female, and acting as the Devils messenger by spreading the lie that everlasting death is not the punishment for the unrepentant sinners.

The blood of Christ was indeed offered for the salvation of all mankind, but not all mankind accept that offer.

Hebrews 6: 4-8; For how can those who abandon their faith be brought back to repent again? They were once in God's light; they tasted heaven's gift and received their share of the Holy Spirit; they knew from experience that God's word is good, and they had felt the powers of the coming age. And then they abandoned their faith! It is impossible to bring them back to repent again, because they are again crucifying the Son of God and exposing him to public shame.

God blesses the soil which drinks in the rain that often falls on it and which grows plants that are useful to those for whom it is cultivated. But if it grows thorns and weeds, it is worth nothing; it is in danger of being cursed by God and will be destroyed by fire.

Ezekiel 18: 20-24; A good person will be rewarded for doing good, and an evil person will suffer for the evil he does.

“If an evil person stops sinning and keeps my laws, if he does what is right and good, he will not die; he will certainly live. All his sins will be forgiven, and he will live, because he did what is right. Do you think I enjoy seeing an evil person die?” asks the Sovereign LORD. “No, I would rather see him repent and live.

“But if a righteous person stops doing good and starts doing all the evil, disgusting things that evil people do, will he go on living? No! None of the good he did will be remembered. He will die because of his unfaithfulness and his sins.”

All have sinned and all must die the first death, and pay the blood price for any sins or mistakes that were made while we, the mind=spirits were developing in the flesh, the second death that the Lord is referring to, is the everlasting death of the mind in the refining fires of physical life once again in the next generation of the universe.

Hebrews 9:28; So, Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of MANY; (Not All) and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

How many of this forum alone do you believe are waiting for Christs return?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2022 03:20 am
The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are full of passionate intensity.

WB Yeates.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2022 06:56 am
@The Anointed,
I do not.

But it is Pharisees who see people as sheep or goats. Chosen or Not Chosen.
This is their God.

They see this as how God works, but this doesn't seem like how Jesus works.

Jesus tells us, we are Beloved. We are Taken (Chosen), Blessed, Broken, and Given to the world. Like the bread of communion.

Why would you think this is proper doctrine?

Quote:

16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

19And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen clearly that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”

You love the idea that God tortures and kills people for their sin. This is darkness. God saves everyone who believes in him. Not everyone who believe in the Son of Man coming to judge, everyone who believes in Jesus, period. Those who do not believe are condemned already (because they have told themselves Jesus will not save them), but Jesus came to save everyone. The world.

Quoting from Hebrews and Ezekiel. Both of these, I tossed out of my book. Ezekiel for its contribution to Revelation, Hebrews because it had a bunch of facts wrong, and Martin Luther put it on his dubious list.

No, not all mankind accepts the offer. Yet God allows them to decide their own path, and while it indeed leads to ruin, he doesn't actively torment people. Once you begin thinking of God as a sadist rather than someone who respects decisions, you move from a God who simply nudged Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, to a "God" who watches as people scream in agony with a sorta psycho grin on his face.
You are accusing God. This is blasphemy. You no doubt remember Jesus's words about blasphemy against the Spirit. You are claiming God is something far worse than should be.

Yes they await his return, and I will not let them down. Christ has returned, and all who are Christian have probably seen Him (or her, but still Him). Yet the priests and self-righteous talk that out of this, telling them to keep waiting, as Jesus will come again.

Quote:

A man was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, “Jump in, I can save you.”

The stranded fellow shouted back, “No, it’s OK, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me.”

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. “The fellow in the motorboat shouted, “Jump in, I can save you.”

To this the stranded man said, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, “Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety.”

To this the stranded man again replied, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, “I had faith in you but you didn’t save me, you let me drown. I don’t understand why!”

To this God replied, “I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?

Don't be so hung up on waiting that you miss Jesus when he's appeared.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 12:39 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
But it is Pharisees who see people as sheep or goats. Chosen or Not Chosen. This is their God.[/quote]

It was the God of the Israelites who revealed to Moses the regulations that were to be kept by his people for all time, See Leviticus 16: 20-22; and one of those regulations was to choose a scape-goat and transfer the sins of Israel onto the goat, which is then sent out into the wilderness to ‘AZAZEL’ who is one of the sons of God that had descended in the days of Enoch’s father ‘Jared’, and who taught mankind to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tintures etc.

And the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there forever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement, he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: TO HIM ASCRIBE ALL SIN.

Quote:
Jesus tells us, we are Beloved. We are Taken (Chosen), Blessed, Broken, and Given to the world. Like the bread of communion.

If you believe that Jesus loves the child molesting murderers, the thieves, those who would bear false witness against their brother in court, with the full intention of have him sent to prison for something that he didn’t do, then you are a sicker little puppy than I knew you to be.

Quote:
You love the idea that God tortures and kills people for their sin.

I see my God as a righteous judge and protector, who destroys those who would destroy the people he loves,

Quote:
No, not all mankind accepts the offer.

Correct! There are those you reject the offer of everlasting life.

Quote:
Yet God allows them to decide their own path, and while it indeed leads to ruin, he doesn't actively torment people.

Correct again! By gingo, you’re beginning to show signs of developing intelligence. Yes, God set before us all, the choice of everlasting life or everlasting death, not eternal torment, but everlasting oblivion, the ‘SECOND AND EVERLASTING DEATH from which there is no return.

Quote:
God saves everyone who believes in him. Not everyone who believe in the Son of Man coming to judge, everyone who believes in Jesus, period.

Jesus is referred to as the “Son of Man” 88 times in the New Testament.

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in "HIM"(God's Son) shall not perish but have eternal life.

Quote:
Yes, they await his return, and I will not let them down. Christ has returned,

Matthew 24: 5; For many will come in my name, saying, “I am the Messiah”.

23-25; “Then, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or ‘There he is!’ — do not believe it. For false Messiahs and false prophets will appear; ETC.

Quote:
all who are Christian have probably seen Him (or her, but still Him). Yet the priests and self-righteous talk that out of this, telling them to keep waiting, as Jesus will come again.

You poor sick little puppy, you don’t know if Jesus is a HE or a HER, a son of God the Father, or a daughter of your god the mother. What an ignorant, unstable and distorted, sick mind, some people must have.

Quote:
Don't be so hung up on waiting that you miss Jesus when he's appeared.

I will continue to wait for Jesus, who is to appear immediately after the great day of tribulation, to judge the whole world with justice for the thousand years Sabbath, after which heavenly fire will descend and incinerate all physical life forms that remain on this planet.

BTW, I see you must have read the following poem.

THE MAN OF FAITH

It seemed the rain would never stop
The house was flooded, and there on top
Of the highest peak that you could see
With waters raging round his knees
Stood a man of faith, and as the waters swirled
Around his legs, there came a girl
Rowing by, in a wooden boat and she gave a cry
“Hop in you poor wet soakin’ man
And I’ll get you up onto higher ground.”
But he looked at her and shook his head
Then his eyes turned heavenward, and he said,
“To God and God alone I’ve prayed
And by God alone will I be saved”
An hour went by, it was cold and wet
By then the waters reached his neck
Then somewhere from out of the blue
Came a motorboat with its rescue crew.
But the man refused their offer to save
And the same reply to them he gave
“It’s God, and to God alone I’ve prayed
And by God alone will I be saved”
Well pretty soon as the waters rose
The man was struggling to keep his nose
Above the waters rising brim
When from up above, a voice called to him.
He looked…… a chopper hovered there
With a lifeline dangling in the air
“Slip the harness over your head
And we’ll get you out” the pilot said
Again he declined, his faith held firm
When would these people ever learn?
Spitting water and gaspin’ for breath
He yelled to the pilot “In God is my faith.
Go save some sinner if you feel that you must
But God is my saviour, in God is my trust.”
This story’s not ended, though his life surely was
And as he passed through the gates of Heaven Above
His anger was blazin’, and there at God’s throne
He screamed at his Lord, “You let me Drown!”
“I’ve wasted my life putting faith in you
And though others on earth still believe it’s true
That you save the faithful, I know it’s a lie!
Cos you sat here and watched this faithful man die!”
Then a voice thundered out from the Golden Room
Of the innermost sanctuary with a resounding boom
“I sent you two boats and a chopper too
How much more did you expect me to do……….
bulmabriefs144

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 05:26 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
If you believe that Jesus loves the child molesting murderers, the thieves, those who would bear false witness against their brother in court, with the full intention of have him sent to prison for something that he didn’t do, then you are a sicker little puppy than I knew you to be.

You might need a new Bible.

Quote:
32Two others, who were criminals, were also led away to be executed with Jesus.

33When they came to the place called The Skull, they crucified Him there, along with the criminals, one on His right and the other on His left.

34Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

35The people stood watching, and the rulers sneered at Him, saying, “He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ of God, the Chosen One.”

36The soldiers also mocked Him and came up to offer Him sour wine. 37“If You are the King of the Jews,” they said, “save Yourself!”

38Above Him was posted an inscription:

THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

39One of the criminals who hung there heaped abuse on Him. “Are You not the Christ?” he said. “Save Yourself and us!”

40But the other one rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same judgment? 41We are punished justly, for we are receiving what our actions deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.” 42Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!”

43And Jesus said to him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

The man with him on the cross? What was his crime? Well we don't know but it was worthy of the death penalty. This anime dramatizes it, extrapolating theft and murder. But it could have been anything worthy of death, either by Jews or by Romans. Bestiality, child molestation, tax fraud, killing his wife, sodomy, grave robbing, any crime whether embarrassing or violent oe something else.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDRCwJHBCXc

Furthermore, he forgives the crowd. This crowd is heaping condemnation against him, who was guilty only of being a prophet and condemning the priests (who he was right to condemn, as they had turned temple worship into a money-making operation, had stopped helping the poor and needy, and divided the Jews into worthy and nonessential, unclean sinners and priestly types). This crowd literally wants to put him to death. This crowd is a bloodthirsty lynch mob out to condemn.

And Jesus asks for all of them to be forgiven. As he asks now.

Even today, we have lynch mobs, out to crucify people like me or Nathan or whoever. For the crime of being a crazy flat Earther, I should be put to death. For refusing to condemn a person who legit has kiddy porn, I should be put to death. Are you aware the man chose to represent himself? This means he has willingly suspended right to an advocate. This is knowing that the prognosis is pretty bleak, he basically accepts life in prison

Uhhhhh, he didn't actually molest anyone. He (1) had child porn, (2) used the internet, (3) propositioned a minor, who agreed, (4) took a minor across state lines.
Quote:
The indictment against Larson lists five federal charges - kidnapping and attempt under 18 USC §1201(a)(d), and (g), transportation of a minor with intent to engage in illegal sexual activity under 18 USC §2423(a), coercion and enticement of a minor under 18 USC §2422(b), sexual exploitation of a minor and attempt under 18 USC §2251(a) and (e), and receipt and distribution of material involving the sexual exploitation of minors under 18 USC 2252(a)(2).

All of this is short of a certain actual deed. Actual molestation. And he'll be going to prison for a very very long time, mostly for Trump-style bluster and boasting. The Feds often don't stop actual child molesters, but they loaded about five crimes on him mostly involving only attempt or considering doing it, and he will be imprisoned for life.

As a politician. Golly, he looks like an upstanding young man. Let's vote for him.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Nathan_Larson_Campaign.jpg/220px-Nathan_Larson_Campaign.jpg

Despite the fact that he has publicly mentioned some sketchy stuff in his campaign (in two elections, he was voted by as many as 5746 people, assuming the same people didn't vote for him).

When the feds catch him, he looks like this. Crucify him! Crucify him!!!
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/fauquier.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/26/726df5de-4244-11eb-bddf-6baf67d3a177/5fde764153a84.image.jpg

The power of makeup. Political pictures make you look like a million bucks, prison pictures make you look in debt.

But it's the same guy.

Jesus get the same treatment. You can post on Instagram how he smashed up a market place, hung out with all sorts of lowlifes, and *gasp* didn't respect the Sabbath. And he was a dirty dirty tax evader. There's two pictures here. One of them offers sinners grace and mercy, another is of a pathetic man on the cross.

And I know there's two pictures of me. Helping people at the library, looking fabulous in a dress while posing for a shot in front of the book mobile. Me right now, after midlife issues like paunch or hair thinning has set in, unemployed, a crank who defends molesters and who has crazy theories.

Same person.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2022 08:52 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
The man with him on the cross? What was his crime? Well we don't know but it was worthy of the death penalty.

No, we don’t know for sure what his crime actually was, but we can be reasonably sure that they were Jews, and not just common thieves, etc.

For according to Josephus the Historian, the Jewish law stated that a convicted thief was to repay his victim four times that which he had stolen, and if he or his family could not pay the compensation demanded he was to be sold into slavery, but not to a foreigner, and he was to be released after serving six years.

Herod the Great, made a law apart from the original laws of the Jews, condemning house-breakers to exile from his kingdom, and sell them as slaves to foreigners who did not live by Jewish customs, so they had to obey the commands of such people, which was an offense against the Jewish religious tradition.

To introduce such a penalty without regard to his subjects, was the act of a tyrant and not of a king. Like Herod's other actions, this penalty he brought in, became a part of his guilt and aroused hatred against him.

The most common Jewish penalty for a capital crime, was death by stoning, as seen in the execution of Stephen by the Jewish authorities, for the Jews were allowed to judge and condemn according to their own laws.

And we see in John 8:59; and John 10: 31, that twice the Jews attempted to stone Jesus, for blasphemy, a crime according to the Jews, as deserving death by stoning.

It is commonly assumed that the Jewish leaders were forced to deliver Jesus to Pilate for trial because only the Roman governor had the authority to inflict capital punishment, but such is not the case. The Jewish authorities were afraid, that because of his popularity among the people, if they had Jesus stoned to death, it would cause a riot among the population, and it was for this reason they accused Jesus of treason against the Roman rulership, by claiming to be King of the Jews.

When the Jewish authorities first brought Jesus to Pilate, according to ‘The Living New Testament’, and ‘The Living Bible’, 18 31-32; Pilate said to them; “Then take him away and judge him yourselves by your own laws.
“But we want him crucified,” they said, “And your approval is required”.
32; This fulfilled Jesus’ prediction concerning the method of His execution.

Jesus spoke of being "lifted up" which was an allusion to crucifixion where a person is lifted up on a cross.

"And as Moses lifted up upon a pole the bronze image of a serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:14-15).

"Then Jesus said to them, 'When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am 'Who I Am', and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things'" (John 8:28).

"'And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.' This He said, signifying by what death He would die" (John 12:32-33).

Matthew 20: 18-19; “Listen,” Jesus told them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, where the Son of Man will be handed over to the chief priests and the teachers of the Law. They will condemn him to death and then hand him over to the Gentiles, who will mock him, whip him, and crucify him; but three days later he will be raised to life.”

Pilate wanted so much to release the innocent Jesus, John 19: 12; When Pilate heard this, he tried to find a way to set Jesus free. But the crowd shouted back, “If you set him free, that means that you are not the Emperor's friend! Anyone who claims to be a king is a rebel against the Emperor!”

13When Pilate heard these words, he took Jesus outside and sat down on the judge's seat in the place called “The Stone Pavement”. (In Hebrew the name is “Gabbatha”.) 14It was then the 6th hour (MIDNIGHT) of the day before the Passover. Pilate said to the people, “Here is your king!”

15They shouted back, “Kill him! Kill him! Crucify him!”
Pilate asked them, “Do you want me to crucify your king?”
The chief priests answered, “The only king we have is the Emperor!”

And when Pilate said that he was washing his hands of this mans innocent blood, See Matthew 26: 24-26; the crowd cried out; “Let his blood be on our heads and the heads of our children”. And although Jesus ask that they be forgiven, our heavenly Father and most righteous Judge had their wish fulfilled a few years later, in 70 AD,

Quote:
The man with him on the cross? What was his crime? Well we don't know but it was worthy of the death penalty.

Crucifixion is thought of as the most horrible, painful, tortuous, and humiliating form of execution possible, and was reserved for special cases, and only the Roman governor of Judah could have passed that sentence upon him, and so, like Jesus, he must have been found guilty of a serious crime against the Roman state, and he himself admitted that he was crucified for something that he had done.

Unlike the Paedophile friend that you speak of.

Quote:
Uhhhhh, he didn't actually molest anyone. He (1) had child porn, (2) used the internet, (3) propositioned a minor, who agreed, (4) took a minor across state lines.

All of this is short of a certain actual deed. Actual molestation. And he'll be going to prison for a very very long time, mostly for Trump-style bluster and boasting. The Feds often don't stop actual child molesters, but they loaded about five crimes on him mostly involving only attempt or considering doing it, and he will be imprisoned for life

You appear to be against prevention, and would have preferred that your friend had raped and or murdered his child victim, before the authorities chose to arrest him.

Ah well, we often see sick minds in our society, don't we?

bulmabriefs144

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2022 03:13 pm
@The Anointed,
What I'm against is hypocrisy.

The people who responded to this in the other thread, completely shrugged off a CSPAN compilation video of Biden touching young children inappropriately. Publicly groping several girls on national TV > having porn and attempting to pick up one girl.

If Nathan is guilty, then yes he should be sent to prison and held to the same standard as the big pedophiles in Washington. Or Hollywood. But his penalty is far more extreme for a far less serious crime. Most of them have not even been arrested. Some of them have gone all the way.

To put this in context, this is like finding Jesus guilty of tax evasion. He has maybe 15 denarii at most to pay, and he not only didn't pay the tax, but he told other people to make up their minds whether or not to pay. He is accused of telling people not to pay, and they cite his power as a religious leaders as witness against him, saying that he inspired people (who didn't want to pay taxes anyway) to not pay. He is crucified for treason.
Meanwhile, Nicodemus and Pilate each owe a tax debt of over 1000 denarii. But because they are establishment, and because they can bribe the authorities, nobody bothers them about it.

What else I'm against is the idea of thoughtcrime. I had a bong in my apartment room from the previous tenant. I never used it, I had no interest in using it, and I immediately give it to the fratboys that were my flatmate. Would you hold me on possession of drug paraphernalia?
I also at one time we living at this same apartment, and trying to earn money cuz I was trans and stuff. So I'm like "Well what about prostitution?" So I advertise on one of those craigslist things or whatever, and get harassed day and night by guys with propositions. I finally agree to one that doesn't sound too sketchy. Come to the apartment, and I get to the guy's room before I'm like "I can't do this" and spend awhile in the bathroom. Exit the apartment as completely a virgin as when I entered before.

(The fratboys btw called this idea REALLY GAY)

"Attempted" crimes should not be crimes. So no, I only consider him guilty of possession of child porn, unless I know way more. Meanwhile, Biden the child groper? Gets away with it on national television.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t414Xrl5GJs
He actually did something creepy. Nobody bats an eye.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2022 06:52 pm
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fexternal-preview.redd.it%2FXaxntStSpBqpOcuV4-VgdJrLvImTtR2r1YBPF8W3hBQ.png%3Fauto%3Dwebp%26s%3D942e4d1b539c0123d3aed1051c4ba1c066e045eb&f=1&nofb=1

So the Orange Shitgibbon feels up his daughter behind a sculpture of two parrots *******. He gets a pass. Your little pal goes to California to kidnap a 12 yr old girl from her family to have sex with her in another state: he gets a pass.

Joe Biden from a bunch of meaningless photos, you want lynched. So it's "justice" for the GOP and lynch the democrat.

You hypocrite. You are beneath contempt.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2022 09:10 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
False comparison.

https://images-us.nivea.com/-/media/global/advice/nice-skin/the-power-of-touch-213/power-of-touch-header.jpg?rx=975&ry=0&rw=2063&rh=806

Obviously this woman is molesting her daughter. Oh wait, no, she's not.

Even if we're gonna call this picture of your inappropriate, she's what like 16? 18? Especially now, since this is back when he is young before the spray tan and yellow hair color. Second, she's touching him too. While that is kinda incesty, all parties seem into each other.

Molesting a girl < 14 =/= Consenting mutual touch of a girl in her teenage years and her dad

https://jtf.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Joe-Biden9.jpg

This girl look happy? You hold people around the waist to dance with them. This is a "You look beautiful and I love you" hold, it can be nonsexual for family members, but it is completely inappropriate for an old man you just met!
https://bodylanguagecentral.com/what-does-it-mean-when-a-guy-touches-your-waist/
Quote:
So, what does it mean when a guy touches your waist? Possible causes of a guy touching your waist are that he is attracted to you, being dominant, protective or he might be trying to tease you.

As you can see, none of this is appropriate. Teasing little girls? Doesn't seem protective here so much as asserting dominance and ownership. And yes, this is a touch you use when attracted to someone.

Your attempts to brand me as a hypocrite fail, because the picture you chose is not even remotely on the same level as what I can readily find.

You call these meaningless photos. You obviously fail miserably to read the room, or are deluding yourself. Or are trying to gaslight me. But I know what being grabbed in a place I don't want looks like from a few domineering employers. When someone touches my back, waist, or shoulder who is not my family or friends, who I have not gotten to know, I clench up and become uncomfortable. If right off the back they move to the waist, I would be like "Whoa there pal, not cool." If they are a boss or supervisor and lean over me, I feel dominated. Biden is doing both in the same picture.

That prostitution thing, this guy on the phone seemed friendly enough. But then I met him on an elevator of this place. A girl got on, then off. He cuddles me, and says "Now we are alone!" Whoa whoa whoa, look guy just because I'm wanting money for romance here, I completely don't like someone who dives in to hugging and stuff. I told people that I am an escort (that is not a euphemism for prostitute, escorting is legal because it's a paid date, straight up sex is not; hint: okay with me getting arrested is not cool and not sexy) but this guy tries to hold me when I'm not ready, and I freeze up.
Yeah uhhh, I have way too many personal space issues to be effective the sex industry. But because of that, I am keenly aware what does and doesn't look comfortable. It's not meaningless when 5 or 6 kids are now permanently scarred by this douchebag.

If I'm beneath contempt, you are beneath consideration.

Now kindly get out. I didn't ask your opinion, I was talking to Anointed.
0 Replies