Anyone Famous From YOUR High School?

mygolfiv

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 08:54 pm
Re: Anyone Famous From YOUR High School?
El-Diablo wrote:
Recently i was talking to a teacher at my school, Spanish River, and he started naming some famous ppl who went there. (Most btw i didnt recognize). However i learned that Brian Warner (aka Marilyn Manson) went to my school and i saw his picture in the yearbook (he didn't look nearly as weird). Also football legend Chris Carter went there and also lives in my neighborhood though his house is hiddne form view.

So i was wondering if any of you had any famous people that went to your high school?

wow manson went to my high school too
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:14 pm
Charlie?
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 11:33 pm
Patrick Swayze and Clint Black both went to my high school. In fact my dance teacher actually dated Patrick Swayze! His parents still have a house in town. Clint Black's brother Brian still lives in the area and performs at the local festivals from time to time. I think he actually sings better than Clint. This is all in Katy, TX. from Katy High school.
0 Replies

mygolfiv

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:35 pm
diablo what year did u graduate from river
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 09:48 pm
No one real famous; but I did attend high school with George Noory of talk radio Coast-to-Coast.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 01:33:50