red mold?

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 07:09 pm
We recently found that water was running from the upstairs showers into the kitchen cupboards. The kitchen cupboards are not enclosed, they have no back. The back of it is just the wall of the kitchen. When we emptied all of the dishes from the cupboard, we noticed red spots on the walls. When we used bleach on the spots, we revealed more red...which runs all over the place. We aren't aware of the walls ever having been painted red and this is the only cupboard we notice the red walls in. My mother is afraid of it being mold or something, is this even possible? Or is it most likely that the walls were painted red decades and decades ago and just starting to show through in this area? Ever since we had the house over 30 years ago, the walls have been white in the cupboards. I have attached pictures of the spots and then of the red area after bleach was used. Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,754 • Replies: 0
No top replies


Related Topics

Missing Cabinet Cover - SKU??? - Question by VLDBKNY
Maggots on my kitchen floor - Question by ejpoduska
Get out of my kitchen - Discussion by chai2
Kitchen countertop - Question by Nick timas
Kitchen Renovation - Question by roneidaselva
  1. Forums
  2. » red mold?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/29/2022 at 07:46:20