Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 11:37 am
Owing to a hurried shopping trip I was introduced to Prep H in suppository form. For the esl, you literally stick it up your ass

So I now have to find other uses for some 55 of these objects

Unless....

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 11:39 am
Try orally...
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 11:42 am
@Leadfoot,
Well, all right, Lead, but what does it taste like
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 11:47 am
@dalehileman,
With the right BBQ sauce anything tastes Great!
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 11:50 am
@Leadfoot,
Lead you've once again made my day
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 11:53 am
@dalehileman,
Once again, I have no idea what this means:
Quote:
55 of these objects.

What other form can Prep H be other than as a suppository?
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:01 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
...other than as a suppository?
Wiping, Rag, it comes also in cream form from the rollup tube, forgive terrible pun
Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:02 pm
@dalehileman,
oh ok! but that gets at the outers..and the suppository gets at the innards.

what about 55 of these objects? what's that mean?
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:04 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
..55 of these objects? what's that mean?
It comes in a box of 56
Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:07 pm
@dalehileman,
oh ok. I get it. what a pain in the arse.

I remember some sage medical advice about drinking more water and cut down on caffeine and acidic foods.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:11 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
oh ok. I get it. what a pain in the arse
Actually I'm told, it feels good up in there. Inserting it, however it's gotta be pushed clear in, 'way up, lest it slip out

Quote:
....about drinking more water and cut down on caffeine and acidic foods.
....also, I understand, incomplete asswipe
Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:35 pm
@dalehileman,
I seemed to luck out to get past that stage of health stuff.. Drinking water regularly helped me the most. Also, lots of fiber...but I must admit chewing on a those oak logs is no easy task.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 06:43 pm
@dalehileman,
I refuse to help you in any way with this conundrum.
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 04:04 am
@neologist,
But you said it would be a kindness to help people with their choices.

****, wrong thread...
dalehileman

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2015 01:58 pm
@Leadfoot,
Lead, thrice in succession you've again made my day

Maybe 3 consecutive days
glitterbag

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 10:29 am
@dalehileman,
Have you thought about dividing them up and wrapping them up for Holiday gifts? Also you could give them to your paperboy, the garbage collectors, mailman or anybody you think deserves a special treat. I think Martha Stewart has suggested this novel way to share useful items. She said it was a "Good Thing".
dalehileman

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 02:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Thanks Glit, great idea
chai2

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 03:43 pm
@dalehileman,
Not about the suppositories dale, but your condition...

Do you use witch hazel down there after moving your bowels.

If you don't, go out right now and buy some.

They will keep the hems from reoccuring. Use it every time, not just when you have a flare up.

Also, not just hydration, but something that will build bulk in your intestestions.

Get some chia seeds for this. Stir a teaspoon into a glass of water, tea, juice. In a few minutes the substance around them will turn into a gel. I love putting it into some green tea, and sipping with a straw.
You can certainly do more if you like, but start off with a teaspoon. A lot of people just put the chia seeds dry into yogurt and other foods. I feel it's important and more beneficial to let them soak up fluids first, so it hits your system in that form.

Doing these 2 things, the witch hazel and chia seeds, have kept me from having this problem for a least a decade now.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 11:10 am
@chai2,
Quote:
.....e witch hazel down there.......keep the hems from reoccurring........ something that will build bulk.....
Actually the entire reason for the cream was the external phenomena. (Owing partly to the local drought I had cut bathing to only 2 days the week)

Quote:
...chia seeds dry into yogurt...
In fact Chai that sounds tasty, chewy, even if not needed in that internal way
chai2

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2015 07:12 pm
@dalehileman,
Well, cleansing yourself with tissue and witch hazel will help mightly, and you will end up not needing the cream at all.

Re the chewyness of chia seeds. not too sure about that. They are really tiny. have you seen them?

I would say they are about the size of poppy seeds. I just know tasted some dry for the first time, and unfortunatley they don't taste like poppy seeds.

Sure, put them dry into something if you like, but make sure you drink a good amount of fluids with them.

Here are pictures of the seeds dry, and after they've been in fluid for a few minutes...

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/DM-Resize/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/108/0/178864091_XS.jpg?w=442&h=442&keep_ratio=1

See how they form a gel below? Maybe you could soak them in water, tea or juice, and add to your yogurt.

http://www.mychiaseeds.com/SeedsImages/MySeedsGFX/ChiaGelSpoon.jpg

Now I've got seeds stuck to my teeth. Yuck.

A teaspoon or so in a glass if fluid ends up looking like this. That's why I drink it with a straw, to keep it stirred up.

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/rissystory/rissystory1504/rissystory150400039/38885725-glass-of-chia-seeds-soaking-in-water-isolated-on-white.jpg

1. Forums
  2. » Up yours
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 12:23:39