I am living in a friggin' nightmare!

NickFun

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:39 am
I woke up one morning with George W. Bush's face. I nearly committed suicide but then I realized I could take his place and change the world! I was prepared to end the war, give free health care, reduce the size of government, promote stem call research and give my blessing to gay marraige. But the minute I stepped outside an angry mob smashed me repeatedly in the face. Now I'm back to normal. Damn!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:42 am
*Laughs out loud at everything*

Ernie was lying, though.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:44 am
Maybe you'll change back to W if you stay here long enough, Nick. The problem is, you could just change to John Ashford, and that would be way too traumatic.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 11:10 am
Ernie, if that's his real name, is about to be kicked out. He's planning a crystal meth party and I'm the one who's nasty and 'dual'?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 11:22 am
I knew he was a drug-addict, what with his singing chansons to rubber ducks. I'd watch out, though, Cav. You never know what his friends might do henceforth to get their 'growing ground' back.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 11:25 am
Well, as soon as I find my costume and sign, and shotgun, if they do come around, they'll get the message. As they say in Britain, what do you do when you see a bleeding scouser crawling up your lawn? Laugh and shoot him again.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 11:57 am
I'm becoming concerned about Gus! Where is he? You don't suppose he actually went ahead with his pitchfork plan, do you? Neutral
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:05 pm
I'm concerned about both gus and o'bill. I can't change my avatar until they pipe in.
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:27 pm
Wanna trade? Smile
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:28 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Well, as soon as I find my costume and sign, and shotgun, if they do come around, they'll get the message. As they say in Britain, what do you do when you see a bleeding scouser crawling up your lawn? Laugh and shoot him again.

Laughing! Poor Scousers, though. They did nothing wrong apart from a robbery or fifty, and a tendency to say 'ca'm down, mate' every second.

You and Suzy could try to mutate, I guess. And you're right; Gus has not talked all day. Perhaps we should venture down to the swamp to see whether he's there.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:36 pm
the reincarnation of suzy wrote:
Wanna trade? Smile

Nah, Bert might be ugly, but you fugly. Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:40 pm
Cav; that's incredibly un-PC. The man-thing avatar is not 'fugly' but 'fugizontally-challenged.' Thank you.

0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:42 pm
Hmmpph!
Cav, you big meanie!
Drom, um... thanks?
Wink
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:47 pm
This whole thing is driving me crazy. Wearing this damn hideous face of Bill's all day is turning me into a monster. I am compelled to do things I have never done before. I was walking through town about an hour ago (people still throwing things at me and calling me hateful names) and I glanced into a window of a sporting goods store and saw one of those grotesque cheesehead things. I actually went into the store and bought it!

Seventeen dollars for a piece of friggin plastic! How stupid are these people? And now.... I'm turning into one of them!

The face is doing it to me! Arrrrrrrrgh!

As my arm slowly raised to put the cheese on my head, my other arm grabbed it and forced it back. It threw the cheesehead into the street where a passing truck demolished it. Thank God there's still a good amount of Ratzenhofer in me.

But still, the forces of Bill and his revolting, evil face are strong. I found myself attaching a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker to my tractor and now I am finding myself attracted to men.

When will this friggin' nightmare end?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:57 pm
Something must needs be done, and quickly, otherwise you are a lost cause. Not to mention, the object of Kicky's affection.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 12:58 pm
the reincarnation of suzy wrote:
[...]
Drom, um... thanks?
Wink

Any time! I like to uphold standards ;D.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 01:03 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Cav; that's incredibly un-PC. The man-thing avatar is not 'fugly' but 'fugizontally-challenged.' Thank you.

Yes, you are correct, my apologies to the frightening reincarnation of Suzy. Razz

However, nothing is more offensive to me than identity theft, gustav.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 01:04 pm
Quote:
Something must needs be done, and quickly, otherwise you are a lost cause. Not to mention, the object of Kicky's affection.

Kicky doesn't seem so bad anymore. He....he.... he's almost good-looking.

OH GOD!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 01:06 pm
Quote:
However, nothing is more offensive to me than identity theft, gustav.

Tell that to Bert.
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 01:09 pm
hahahaha!
Actually, Gus, you're lookin kinda hot Wink
But then, you always were a babe!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/27/2024 at 05:42:36