Social Life

BKByon

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:02 am
So this is what I do;; Some say person's relationship is decided upon introduction, and ending. Following this, I tried to join organization by meeting a worker Lee there in a room because it was a requirement to do so. His conversation didn't go well, he offended me, and called me ass in the first time meeting him. That's when you need to get out of the room, and never talk to that person or even join that organization. This is all social.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,138 • Replies: 4
No top replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 10:12 am
@BKByon,
This seems to be some sort of statement. And yes, generally speaking, if I talked to somebody for the first time, and they called me an ass, I wold probably never speak to them again either, no matter if I warranted the label or not. There are bound to be other organizations to join!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2015 02:22 am
"I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

-- Groucho Marx
BKByon

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 12:22 pm
@Setanta,
He knew my name, and my mom.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2015 01:47 pm
@BKByon,
Being social, otherwise called socializing, doesn't mean you have to like everyone you ever talk with.

Sometimes it is useful, though, to understand why the person you don't like thinks the way he or she does. Maybe they are wrong, maybe they are just a nasty person.

One of the hardest things for many people is to learn how to disagree calmly, not losing one's temper.
0 Replies