Sun 4 Oct, 2015 09:54 am
Do you think that the following sentences are correct? If you don't think so, or you find wrong sentence, please tell how it can be corrected.
1) The plan was hidden before being materialised.
2) The tyrant used to torture in this world before getting destroyed.
3) How did you exercise before your being popular in the sports?
4) They were inactive before before our being active at the campus.
5) They can give you good suggestion besides money.
6) Besides giving shelter he gave the man some food.
7) Besides being familiar honesty will reward you.
8) Besides being disheartened I am now a pessimist.
9) We could do many things besides doing works for the society.
10) He is that worker besides who we could proceed the work.
11) The representatives besides who we met there many.
Thanks in advance.
Most of these sentences are grammatically correct as if translated with a good text editor, but pretty much none of these sentences are what one would call "proper English", i.e.while the reader might understand what you are talking about they would immediately notice you were not a speaker of English.
I want to know the proper expression of these sentences. Would you like to write these? Please.