Ask the Magic Infinity-ball

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:54 pm
Ask the Magic Infinity-ball a yes-or-no question, to yourself or out loud,
then press to see the Magic Infinity-ball's mystically-inspired answer.

http://www.jaked.org/8ball.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,904 • Replies: 23
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 10:46 pm
I asked "Will I ever get married?" and it said "Sources say no."

Then I asked Will I die someday?" and it said "no chance".

Cool!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 07:30 am
You're an immortal, Kicky! Very Happy

Beat this one, though. I am apparently the living possessor of the spirit of Trotsky, who will lead a revolution against 'Watches of Switzerland,' only to die by being hit in the stomach by a banana. At least, 'signs point to yes.'

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:19 am
Ha! I was wondering if anybody else was going to try the infinity ball. It's powers are mysterious and incomprehensible. Death by banana...that's gonna be tough. Smile
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:39 am
I asked it all the pertinent questions!!! ...Oh well, such is life.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:18 am
kickycan wrote:
Ha! I was wondering if anybody else was going to try the infinity ball. It's powers are mysterious and incomprehensible. Death by banana...that's gonna be tough. Smile

Knowing my life, the Infinity Ball's verdict is quite close to the truth. Can we swap decisions?

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:25 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Knowing my life, the Infinity Ball's verdict is quite close to the truth. Can we swap decisions?

No way! Immortality is so cool! I now have no fear of terrorists killing me anymore, and I have started smoking twice the amount I used to! Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:31 am
Laughing! You'll go mad with grief, though, thinking of the fair one whom you could have saved if only you had swapped fates.

Still, you'd probably prefer the cigarettes.

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:23 pm
I'm not going to win the lottery, but I am going to be the next President of the United States ("It is decidedly so").

I think I'd rather win the lottery. Laughing
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 01:25 am
LOL@firefly Smile
I am 'most likely' going to marry again and die, but it is doubtful I'll move to America or write a best-seller. It's pretty negative on my kids' careers - no promotion for number One son, most unlikely for number Two to get a good job, and most unlikely for number Three (studying law) to become a lawyer. Very doubtful I'll win the lottery. Jeez, I wish I'd never started Sad
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 01:37 am
O no, Clary; those are very depressing fates. But, they can't be true unless your sons themselves consult the ball, not you. Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel. I bet that it would agree that you will become a best-selling novelist in a country beginning with U!

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 01:55 pm
Uruguay? Very Happy
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 03:47 pm
Yay, Uruguay! Or Uzbekistan, perhaps. One has to keep one's options open!

0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 02:20 am
I tried that. It said 'Reply hazy, try again.' In the end it said 'It is decidedly so', which is patently absurd since I don't intend to write a best-selling novel, or indeed a novel of any description!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 05:30 am
Your opinions will change. The Oracle is mightier than feelings. It is even mightier than Dijon mustard.

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 07:23 am
Ah, perhaps it is your memoirs which will bring you fame. Of course, they may also cause you to lose all of your friends. Laughing But fortune and fame will guarantee you lots of new friends. Not to mention limitless opportunities for self indulgence.
Don't fight the power of the Magic Ball. Cool
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 03:08 pm
I asked the ball if I'd ever find true love. It said I could count on it.

I then asked it if I would ever find a man I could stand to be around. It said "My sources say no".

I'd like to know who it's sources are and what they've been saying about me!!
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 03:14 pm
Hey firefly, for whom are myself and this person called fame guaranteeing lots of new friends? I don't think I like you promising my services without my prior knowledge.

Of course, for Clary or drom I'm always ready to be of service.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 04:15 pm
Sorry, fortune. Does that mean I am a friend of Mis fortune now? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 04:37 pm
You can be my friend if you like, but I prefer to be known as Ms. Fortune or even Lady Luck. Be nice and you'll always find yourself in fortunes favour (to bad for gus or kicky then), just try never to become fortunes fool.
0 Replies