Does my Pastor's son like me at my church?

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 08:12 am
what does it mean when a guy used to be mean and treat you different from other girls, just out of nowhere starts to give you a lot of eye contact opens doors for you greets you and gives you his 100% attention when you talk to him and remembers everything you say and gets overprotective and a little jealous when guys talk to you , or when you talk about them and he always helps? and he acts like a gentlemen who is so sweet and kind to me . Because at my church my pastors son been acting like this towards me, and he doesn't even talk to me or tells me what’s wrong like is he shy, does he like me ?, because if he does why can't he just tell me because all he does is stare at me with a blank face and keep walking like we don't even have regular conversations It's hi and see you later and he used to tease me by acting me out and everything but not anymore and he doesn't even playfully touch me in fact he never touches me I don't know why. Like what could be stopping him after all I have known him for five years now and he only gave me a compliment me once out of those five years I have known him which was three years ago did I do something wrong ?, Just this past saturday while we were praying he surprisingly held my hand gently and rubbed, the palm of my hand so soft, and gentle while holding my hand the touch barrier was broken between me and him because he had a choice to switch with his broother because his brother actually was sitting next to me not him but apparently they switched after that so he held my hand. But before that he looked kind of nervous because his mom was sitting near him and while she was talking I would be looking at her and he would be sweating , and itching his head and moving around alot and I didn't even say a thing so before his mom left he gave her a side hug and then when she moved when it was time to pray he held my hand so gentle and rubbed the palm of my hand out of nowhere. So me I wanted to know if he likes me and if he does why won’t he tell me because shockingly I felt a vibrating tingle in my body that shows that I am attracted to him, which I do love him very much and I would love to be with him, but I don’t know if he feels the same way as I do, because I am honestly confused and I want to be with him.By the way he is 18 years old and I am 17 (but he is 8 months older than me ) and he is my pastors son, so what does this mean? This all happened to me in the past two months plus 3 weeks ago his brother didn't come to the beach with us because he had a game so he was actually staring at me a lot at the beach not because I looked crazy either he gave me that interest stare so when we were playing volleyball he joined us and it was funny because at first he didn't move but the moment I moved to spike the ball he comes and spikes the ball before me and I literally had to duck my head and he was laughing,and he is like 6 foot 4 and me I am 5 foot and some centimeters I am not even 5 foot 1 so he is like a foot and a half taller than me so I had no choice but to duck when he spiked the ball before me and that is why he was laughing, and I am the only one out of the church girls that makes him laugh actually which I have noticed. So why does he act like this towards me what does it all mean? Did I do something wrong? because I wan't him to know that I like him and wan't to go out with him but I am shy and I wan't to know if he feels the same way because He's not like other guys he is not that touchy, nor is he the complimentive ttype I have notice that about him over the past five years I have known him. But to be honest I have never tryed to touch him so I don't know how he would react but what should I do? I really do admire him. Just to let you know though In the past we had some arguments and in our last argument I affected him pretty badly because I said some bad things and he litterally got up from laying on three chairs like a couch looking dead and he wouldn't even play the instruments with his brother like usual .so his mom noticed and was so lost and asked what happened son? like she saw a ghost and he ignored her and got up and walked to his dad slowly and quietly and sat on his lap and he was rude to everyone after that and didn't talk to nobody for like 2 days literally so that's how bad I hurt his feelings which is weird because one time on social network my friend asked him if he liked me and he said no so if he doesn't like me why would he act like this towards me. Even before that we had an argument where his parents were involved and he got punished for it to so basically he was embarressed but to me what is weird is how we had so many arguments with eachother that some how some way we can't leave each other alone no matter what we put eachother through we sill care and if we do anything wrong to eachother we actually apologize to one another and the funny thing is the relationship I have with him is totally different from anyone else especially the girls. But by now I thought we would hate eachother but in fact it's the complete opposite all my drama with him I guess made him not want to let me go. Finally I just was wondering what does this all mean he totally changed with me like now he does what I just stated he treats me like a young lady and he acts like a gentlemen around me and we don;t even fight no more and so I am just confused what do you think I should do? what does this mean? is it good or bad? because I love him.

jespah

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 10:44 am
@Preciousjewl21,
He got more mature. Hopefully, so did you.

Approach him and talk to him. Ask him if he wants to get a soda or a coffee. Yes, ask him out! It's 2015; he'll probably be thrilled.

Name your first kid after me.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:06 am
@jespah,
So you think he likes me. But he is just more mature now.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:11 am
@Preciousjewl21,
Preciousjewl21 wrote:
I felt a vibrating tingle in my body that shows that I am attracted to him, which I do love him very much and I would love to be with him, and I want to be with him. because I love him.

no

you don't love him

you're interested in him

you seem to be sexually attracted to him

__

We don't know if he likes you. We can't tell from your post.

__

Invite him out for a coffee. Talk to him. Get to know him.

You'll either find out he's not at all interested - or maybe that he likes you.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:16 am
@ehBeth,
Really How I gave so much information Is it not enough
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:17 am
@Preciousjewl21,
Dealing with someone of the opposite sex that you like is difficult at best at that age. Being from a religious background makes it even harder because of all the conflicting viewpoints.

I can't believe you haven't found some small way of letting him know your feelings. When he took your hand that time in church, didn't you take the chance to gently squeeze his? Do you need to have his feelings carved in stone or what?
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:20 am
No I didn't take the chance because we were praying and no I just want him to tell me is that honestly bad to ask for a guy to be a little confident and just tell me how he feels I don't want a carved stone of his feelings.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:26 am
@Preciousjewl21,
You feel that God and your feelings for this boy are incompatible? Was he committing a sin by taking your hand?

Like I said, conflicting views.

If you were a guy, I'd tell you to grow a pair. Is there a female equivalent phrase?
ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:27 am
@Preciousjewl21,
You gave us a lot of noise. Guessing what someone's looks or touches might mean aren't helpful to you.

People look at and touch other people all the time. In and of themselves, those things are not meaningful.

None of us are him. He is the only one who can tell you if he likes you.

You are old enough to reach out and invite him for a coffee or a soda. Ask him out. Talk to him.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:28 am
@Preciousjewl21,
Preciousjewl21 wrote:
I just want him to tell me is that honestly bad to ask for a guy to be a little confident and just tell me how he feels

have you told him how you feel?
ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:30 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:
If you were a guy, I'd tell you to grow a pair. Is there a female equivalent phrase?

I'd probably go with "grow up" (for both genders Wink )
Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:34 am
@Leadfoot,
No it's not a sin to hold hands but with God I'm more serious that's all I don't want to be showing my feelings for him when I'm expressing my feelings to God there is a time and a place for anything at least I believe in that I don't know if I can say that for you but that's what I believe and to me that was not the time. And no there is no there is no female equivalent phrase to that.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:37 am
@ehBeth,
ok I will try im just the shy type and a late bloomer because my mom was overprotective of me I am sorry. But yeah your right that is true
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:38 am
@ehBeth,
no I haven't I am scared honestly
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:38 am
@Preciousjewl21,
Then pay attention to ehBeth...
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:39 am
@ehBeth,
why did we do something wrong that is causing us to sound immature like he is the one with experience he's the only one who had one girlfriend in the past like 3 years ago which he told me and he broke it off and said she acted like a jerk so he couldn't deal with her no more why he told me that I don't know but he had a past but me I have no experience and I am shy I have been overprotected by my mom so much so now I am a late bloomer im sorry I just understand guys very well so Im sorry that I sound immature so I will grow up soon once I start to get an understanding that's all.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 12:40 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
Ask him out for a coffee/soda, or invite him to go for a walk at an interesting park, or ask him to go to a museum with you.

You need to spend some time with him, to talk with him as adults do.

There is nothing wrong with being honest with people we're interested in.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:21 pm
@ehBeth,
ok I will thank you ehBeth I will try to do that but he is in college while Im a senior in high school so we have to try to make to hangout and talk to eachother
Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:04 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
but to be honest how should I even start the conversation because he is always with his year and a half younger brother who is my age so how can I ask him without his brother making the conversation look uncomfortable.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:06 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
You say something like Hey Joe, can I talk to you alone for a minute?

1. Forums
  2. » Does my Pastor's son like me at my church?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:36:18