Does my Pastor's son like me at my church?

Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:09 pm
@ehBeth,
really even though him and his brother are really close you don't think his brother will follow him and act stupid and say because im his brother whatever you tell him I can here right because I want to ask him alone so he doesn't feel uncomfortable so that's all I have to say there would be no trouble between me and his brother because I don't want that honestly.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:17 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
It sounds like you're talking about a couple of 12 year olds, not someone who's in college and someone who's almost old enough to go to college.

Are they really that socially immature?
Preciousjewl21

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 09:47 pm
@ehBeth,
no there not but they honestly tell eachother everything like they just have a strong bond but he might be able to let me talk to him alone without his brother because honestly if anything me and his brother aren't in the best of terms like its like he hates me for no reason and I am honestly always nice but we are an acquiantence I guess he knows something I don't and it must really bother him in order for him to almost 100% dislike me I honestly wonder. now that I think about it. But the one in college the one I like treats me in the complete opposite of the way his brother treats me I don't get it. Wink Wink
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 08:55 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
no offense what are things guys like to do? because when it comes to hanging out with a girl : it can't be to much or else it's like im asking him on a date which im not so what kind of things are cool to a guy that would be considered hangout material? because I know he doesn't drink coffee. Also when I ask for this hangout should I meet him or he meets me? and should I dress up or just be casual ?
ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 09:23 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
re-read the first page of this thread

read the first response

proceed
Preciousjewl21

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2015 07:33 pm
@ehBeth,
Ok I see your point but asking him out is dating I am just asking for a hangout especially if it's just two of us and I ask him to hangout with me alone to eat at a restaurant or get a drink from a restaurant then that's a date not a hangout so back to my question what do guys like other than food that is hangout material so I can talk to him alone so it doesn't look like a date.
jespah

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 05:51 am
@Preciousjewl21,
Oh fer cryin' out loud.

Sorry, but can you listen to yourself for a moment?

You want all of the perks of a date and the attention etc. but in case it all goes to pot you want to not call it a date.

This is what getting a soda or a coffee is. It is an ambiguous meeting. Which is exactly what you are looking for.

It is not dinner. It is not alcoholic. It is not a commitment.

But it is a risk.

In life, we have to take risks in order to achieve rewards. This is a risk. Take it.

Because if you want to get anywhere in life, or anyone in life, you have to emerge from your protective bubble and take a risk every now and then.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 06:16 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

You say something like Hey Joe, can I talk to you alone for a minute?

That's not how it goes.

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

is how I remember it.
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2015 07:43 pm
@jespah,
Ok your right I just have to get uncomfortable and go with the flow because there's always risk ,so I have to get out of my comfort zone to achieve happiness sometimes. I understand now thanks. To be honest though I'm sorry if I'm getting you aggravated. It's just the fact that I'm just a person who likes a lot of detail and clearity before I go and deal with a situation or a choice I am making in the situation I'm dealing with and the consequences of it. I always try to think before I react or respond to anything. That's just me so if I aggravated you I am sorry
jespah

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 04:17 am
@Preciousjewl21,
It's okay, hon, and I'm sorry I let unrelated stress get the better of me. I think you're overthinking this, okay? Just ... ask.

If the answer is no, you'll get better at asking next time. If the answer is yes, then yay. Smile
Preciousjewl21

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:18 pm
@jespah,
It's ok it happen,s but thanks again by the way you give good advice so thank you so much im very greatful. Smile
jespah

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:26 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
Hey, thanks!

And I was a teenaged girl once.

Of course there were dinosaurs, and we were living in caves, but still .... Wink
Preciousjewl21

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:30 pm
@jespah,
yeah true
Preciousjewl21

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:32 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
that makes me feel alot better and no problem anytime. I am always willing to give people a compliment after helping me so im thankful.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:16:28